Talk:Teeter cancel

From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki


I thought this was called edge-cancelling? NeonCrusader 23:14, November 22, 2007 (EST)

Isn't edge canceling canceling an attack by grabbing the ledge right afterwards (an example would be edge canceled eggs)? --Greenblob 23:26, November 22, 2007 (EST)
Then this one is ledge-cancelling; sorry I get those terms mixed up all the time. Of course, I could still be wrong. NeonCrusader 23:28, November 22, 2007 (EST)
I was under the impression that ledge canceling and edge canceling were the same thing... Not completely sure though. --Greenblob 20:56, November 23, 2007 (EST)