Talk:Princess Peach (SSBB)
How do you know that mario appears afterwards?
- You mean Wario? Cutscene shown at E for All. Teamrocketspy621 08:27, October 28, 2007 (EDT)
No, I think that he is refering the part that say: "And mario arrives soon after" We are going to need a source for that. --Fandangox 12:15, October 28, 2007 (EDT)
Yeah. He actually does. Princesspeachluver13 20:13, November 13, 2007 (EST)
- Well just give me the source. --Fandangox 20:28, November 13, 2007 (EST)
whats her entrance on stage?
- She appears with her parasol. Check her character page on the DOJO!!, and you'll see a picture of her holding her parasol over her shoulder: that's the entrance pose. Aeris 21:10, November 13, 2007 (EST)
- (with English accent)OH, REALLY?! Can you prove it?... ...(ends English accent) sorry. Im kinda having a bad day. :'( Princesspeachluver13 23:13, November 17, 2007 (EST)
- Well if you have a bad day!!! you could see alejo y valentina mira da gracia mira, and if you need to know her entrance just see gameplay videos in youtube.--Fandangox 23:19, November 17, 2007 (EST)
Okay, here goes:
1) Look at the DOJO itself. There are three distinct characters for Peach's Japanese name: pi, - (elongating the "i"), and chi. Three. 2) The macron over the "i" also denotes that the vowel sound of the character (in this case, "pi") is elongated. Aeris 23:25, December 18, 2007 (EST)
Colors? Colrs! ADD THE COLORS!!!
PLEASE ADD ALL CHARACTERS ALTERNATE COLORS(in warios case alternate costumes as well as colors) TO THEIR RESPECTIVE SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!Princesspeachluver13 11:00, February 6, 2008 (EST)
Wouldn't it be more prudent to just refer to her as "Peach"? She's never called "Princess Peach" in game, and if someone is looking up "Peach", I doubt they're going to type the Princess. 126.96.36.199 12:26, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
The Pros and Cons
I'll just say, the current ones listed kinda suck. A lot of the listed reasons seem rather vague. If you're knowledgeable with Peach, please fix that. A2ZOMG 11:20, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
I think I heard Peach speak in SSE, when you meet Game & Watch, he reaches for her parasol and she tells him "No!" —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 07:25, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed what it says in the "Pros and Cons" section? In "Pros", it says "Peach Bomber has excellent range", but in "Cons", it says "Attacks lack range". ROTFLOL. - GalaxiaD (talk) 23:56, 31 May 2008 (UTC)