Talk:Music (SSB4-Wii U)
Making it into a table
The number of songs in the Wii U version
Should it be noted that in the October Nintendo Direct that there are at least 437 songs shown so far? I also have evidence for this amount:
--184.108.40.206 12:14, 1 November 2014 (EDT)
Issues with some tracks
There are some other tracks that have been confirmed but I can't add them to the list yet. Some seem like one could easily guess "Hey, they're reusing this from Brawl", but with the case of an apparently new arrangement of "Battle! Wild Pokémon (Pokémon Diamond / Pokémon Pearl) appearing listed around 0:33-0:35 on this video, I can't really tell. The tracks are the following:
- Underground Theme (Super Mario Land) - I listed it as a previous arrangement, but honestly haven't heard it on any footage.
- Vs. Marx
- Flower Field
- Golden Forest
All the tracks listed here are CD tracks, and they were unlocked in this video after a Crazy Orders run.
Aside of that, there are also some tracks whose arrangers I don't know, since they changed their names from their previous Melee/Brawl versions. These are:
- Pokémon Stadium
- Main Theme (Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue)
- Pokémon Stadium 2
As weird as it may sound, I'm thinking they correspond in the following order to:
- Pokémon's main theme from Melee's Pokémon Stadium.
- Brawl's version of Pokémons' main theme.
- Gold / Silver Medley from Melee.
While Pokémon Stadium 2 refers in the Smash universe to the stage from Brawl, the order of the tracks (which are now ordered chronologically based on the release date of the game they come from, and each one is named as it was called in its respective game's soundtrack) makes me believe it refers to the Pokémon Stadium 2 GAME, which was indeed related to Pokémon Gold and Silver versions and even had arrangements from said games' music. It's only a guess, so I'll have to wait until either the songs themselves or footage of Pokémon Stadium 2 (stage) is released -(Arikk (talk) 19:09, 15 November 2014 (EST))
- All solved. Seems nobody noticed this *sigh* but well, someone has updated the info, luckily. Thanks anyway. BTW I can't believe the "Lockdown Battle Theme" was the Mini Boss theme from Metroid Other: M!! (So it was literally meant to be the "battle theme" for when you're "locked down"... weird). -(Arikk (talk) 13:08, 27 November 2014 (EST))
Unused music "Nintendo Land Medley"
In SSB for Wii U, There is two unused musics that aren't exist in the list. One is arranged music called "Nintendo Land Medley" and another one is original "Main Plaza" of Nintendo Land. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPsHrWJbPg0 We should add them to the list. 18 November 2014 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 01:13, December 18, 2014 (EST)
I saw that "In the Final" is incorrectly titled "The Grand Finale" music for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fn2wPrBsYQ