Talk:List of SSB4 tier lists (NTSC)
NTSC is uneeded
Simply put, there is no difference in gameplay at all between any localized version of SSB4 (as far as I know). Granted, tier lists could be made from around the world, but the backroom is the only one officially used on the wiki. :RobSir zx 00:26, 2 February 2016 (EST)
- It's preemptive for if other regions make them Serpent King 00:43, 2 February 2016 (EST)
- I just made it based off the Brawl page. Smore 00:49, 2 February 2016 (EST)
The tier rankings seem a little weird and annoying to me. Are we really sure when they say "middle" they mean the center of middle is the middle of the whole tier? The median is 28.5, between Mega Man Pac-Man. Can we really just say because a character is in the lower half of mid tier they are a "low-mid tiered" character? -- Ethan(Discussion) 15:32, 4 February 2016 (EST)
Hey. So this tier list kinda sucks. I'm glad that my main Zero Suit Samus is high, but I thought that Lucina and Shulk would be much higher on the list. Oh, well. ~Tyman21
- This is an improper usage of a talk page, as seen here. Also, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). Disaster Flare (talk) 21:55, 22 February 2016 (EST)
Well this is just silly!
Before this was determined, the article said that there was no widely-accepted tier list out there. This newly-established tier list only tells me that they could have made tier lists like this earlier than they did, since Baynoetta and Corrin aren't here. I was expecting them to make sure they had all characters before they finalized, but I guess not. 18.104.22.168 15:35, 9 March 2016 (EST) XY 3:34 PM EST March 9th, 2016
- This is a violation of SW:TALK. Disaster Flare (talk) 15:39, 9 March 2016 (EST)
- I'm so sorry I disturbed the policy. I overlooked how I shouldn't simply put comments on talk pages rather than important dialog. 22.214.171.124 15:35, 9 March 2016 (EST) XY 8:04 PM EST March 16th, 2016
Wait, what happened to the 1st tier list?
- I know, but now the new one is suddenly considered the 1st...
- Okay, I'm just noticing that nothing else changed besides the list itself; the date is still listed as February 1, 2016, and the paragraph below is the same as before. It looks like this was done in error. Unowninator (talk) 14:32, 22 August 2016 (EDT)