Talk:Blurring Blade

From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

The name of this move as listed in the move customization (at least for the NTSC version) is Blurring Blade. However, the Tips in the same version refer to it as Blade Flurry. I would assume that the move customization would be the more reliable area for this, but I'm not sure if everyone agrees. Which name should this move be known by on this wiki? 22:14, 23 December 2014 (EST)