From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

This is normally called an azendash by the community, and I've never heard of this term. A topic popped up on GameFAQs about this, and nobody else seems to have heard of the term either. SypherPhoenix 15:38, October 27, 2007 (EDT)

i've never heard of it, either. can we get some more opinions about this term? FyreNWater - (TalkContributions ) 14:29, October 31, 2007 (EDT)
I say keep it. It's been called Azendashing for a while now; and there is no good reason to change it. NeonCrusader 15:51, October 31, 2007 (EDT)