From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
I oppose the nomination for deletion of this article. I will post the notability criteria from SW:NOTE and answer it appropriately.
- Has participated in a tournament that is run by SBR rules (or a low-tier tournament) and has some level of regional or national recognition.
- Yes, Lain has participated in many tournaments of regional and national recognition. Examples include CoT4, WHOBO, and Apex.
- Has organized a tournament that is run by SBR rules (or a low-tier tournament) that has some level of regional or national recognition.
- From my understanding, no Lain has not organized such a tournament.
- Has contributed content to recognized websites pertaining to Super Smash Brothers. This does not include forums or SmashWiki.
- Yes, Lain is a member of SWF and AiB.
- Is a Smash Back Room member.
- Yes, Lain is a member of the Smash Back Room-Brawl.
- Administrates at websites pertaining to Super Smash Brothers. This and the below guideline are meant to document individuals that may not be associated with competitive Smash Brothers but otherwise have influence and notoriety over the community.
- No, Lain does not administrate any smash related websites.
- Can prove legitimate regional or national notoriety otherwise not covered by these guidelines.
- From my understanding, no Lain cannot prove regional or national notoriety not covered by these guidelines.
- Are you being serious or sarcastic? Y462 (T • C • E ) 03:53, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Serious in my own, twisted way.L33t Silvie I see wat u did thar... 04:29, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose/Keep He's got three of the reasons, and only needs one. And JtM's point.Smoreking(T) (c) 12:45, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Deletion fail (Keep) - Someone really fails at Smash knowledge. Go watch his videos on YouTube or look him up at the SWF before making stupid accusations please. 19:10, 17 May 2009 (UTC)