From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
@PenguinofDeath - A few things:
- All the "recent" tournament info that you keep forcing back in is at least 2 years old and no longer relevant or important.
- I don't SWD very much any more, nor can I do it consistently, nor do I think it's a really great skill to have. So at least let me take that out.
- The Mid South Power Rankings haven't been updated in forever, and are severely outdated, featuring many players who no longer play Melee. My "impressive 5th place spot" is equivalent to my "impressive ability to walk and breathe simultaneously".
- Leaving my page sarcastically emo is a more accurate depiction of me as a player and person. If someone wants to know how I play they can search me on youtube or something.
- You don't even play Melee leave me alone.
- If it's no longer relevant then it should go, but I think that a list of previous tournaments and your rankings in them would be good. The line about Smash Aid X was only kept because otherwise it doesn't talk about any tournaments that you've attended.
- If you don't do it any more then it's no longer part of an accurate description of how you play, so that's okay to go.
- lol, fair point.
- No, if someone wants to know how you play then they can read the article about you on SmashWiki.
- I do even play Melee, so no. My user page is out of date.
- You shouldn't treat it as "your page". This is not a user page, and it's certainly not your own personal page. The fact that it's about you is irrelevant. If the information on it is incorrect, then you're the best person to correct it, that's all. It's current form is okay; previous forms, on the other hand, were not, as they were too clearly written by you, rather than just about you. PenguinofDeath 15:38, 17 August 2009 (UTC)