Forum:WiiMote and Numchuk Help
Hey. When Brawl came out I decided I was going to use the WiiMote and Numchuk (Why not, it's a wii, isn't it) and I am now physically addicted to it... meaning my hands will not work with the Gamecube controller. I know the Gamecube controller is better, but I want to know some advantages in using the WiiMote and Numchuk, or should I spend the next few months learning to play with the Gamecube controller.
Let your opinions roll.
It depends on how you play in general. The Gamecube controller isn't necessarily the best controller, and it all has to do on how you play the game. If you are good with the W&N, then stick with it. Friedbeef1 Ho ho ho! 22:07, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
Technically, the GC controller is better as it's got more buttons to set things to than the Wiimote & Nunchuk, which is why I prefer it. I found myself out of buttons to set my controls to on the Nunchuk setting when playing as the Ice Climbers, as I could not find two buttons I could set for jump and grab, as A+B was unreliable. I'd suggest switching over the GC controller, but if you've got enough buttons on the Wiimote & Nunchuk, you don't have to. -Masq (talk) 04:15, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Do the following: Set Down Dpad for Dsmash, Up Dpad for Usmash, turn shake smash on, turn on tap jump. This Control setting for wii + nunchuk is amazing. It can:
- Midair Tstick (no tstick on ground)
- Wavebounce (cannot wavebounce nuetrals or reverse arial rush)
- Instant Dash Attacks/Instant SnakeDash/Instant Boost grabs
- Consecutive Dash attacks (combine with the instant dash stuff = ownage snake)
- Awkward Pivot grab (you slide in the direction you dash (long slide sometimes) + dash grabbing in opposite direction)
- Easy Infinite Dimension Cape
- Easy Infinite Dimension Cape Edgestall
- Reverse Turnaround Smash (walk in one direction, shake smash in other, some people like mario get a boost in range)
Some other stuff too try it out. Change it if you want, I turned off shake smash for MK. Lemme know if you like it.22.214.171.124 16:58, 19 December 2008 (UTC) ^^^^ Forgot to log on :S.TheLegendTamer (talk) 16:59, 19 December 2008 (UTC)