Forum:Turning Brawl into Melee
In an effort to turn Brawl into Melee 2.0, people have made codes to:
- Increase hitstun
- Add L Canceling
- Do direction airdodges (which allows wavedashing to be used)
- Remove tripping
- People already hacked Mewtwo into the game. The SBR has. JtM =^] (talk) 16:40, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Thats impossible! Mewtwo will NEVER be in the game! Even with hacks its IMPOSSIBLE!
- This is just getting ridiculous. If people don't like Brawl, then they shouldn't play it. No one should try this hard to make it like Melee. - GalaxiaD Talk 23:20, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Although they would do somethin' to make the wavedash back, they should make every air-dodge to end in an helpless state or else it would be easier to survive. (Endless air direction... -_-')Metalink187 (talk) 09:26, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
People can play smash how they want, doesn't interfere with us so why should you care? And Wavedashing doesn't work without helpless states so of course they put it back in. - Hatake91 (talk) 21:46, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
This is just getting soooooo stupid, ADAPT TO BRAWL already, its way better that melee was and wavedashing was just for show. Although the one thing that i do agree with is no tripping, that would be nice since that can ruin combos where you need to run. Cree318 (talk) 22:58, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- I wholly agree with Cree on this. - GalaxiaD Talk 23:25, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Me 2. I think I now what happened...
- Sakurai: Hey, Iwata.
- Iwata: Yes, Sakurai?
- Sakuri: Let's delay the game until march 9th! I've thought of a great new feature!
- Iwata: What is it?
- Sakuri: Tripping!
- Iwata: *laughs*
- Sakuri: *laughs*
- Pillsberry Doughboy: *laughs high-piched*
- Everyone: *Stares*
- PDB: *beep* you Twinkies! Masterman Eat Turkey! 14:03, 22 November 2008 (UTC)