Forum:Character Ideas Zone
Mega Man would be awesome. 220.127.116.11 01:07, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
Eevee and its evolutions would be the most pimp character, I wrote something up for them on my user page, though I plan on changing it shortly. I'd also agree with Banjo and Kazooie. Dexington (talk) 21:13, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
I think they should have 4 characters from each universe, so you can have real universe battles with 4 persons. I know you'll have a hell of a lot characters then, but, the more characters, the more choice, the more fun. this doesn't mean you'll have all sorts of clones!!
Problem Sleuth, even though it would never happen. Read MS Paint Adventures if you don't know who I'm talking about. Moveset:
- B: Aggress
- B Side: Sleuth Diplomacy
- B Up: Sleuth Roll
- B Down: Candy Corn Vampire Transformation.(Lasts only for a short time, then must recharge.)
- Final Smash: SEPULCHRITUDE.
- The Mario universe has enough characters
- The Zelda universe can have a Young Link who can switch masks
- Metroid just needs two or three more characters (no clones, or perhaps a Snake clone, and no Metal Gear Solid universe)
- Pokémon universe should have Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer, Pokémon Trainer with other starters or Eevee's evolutions (perhaps a female trainer), and also a legendary like Mewtwo or Lucario.
- F-Zero (just like Metroid) needs two or three more characters (no clones!!)
- Earthbound: I don't know, are there any non-clone characters?
- Fire Emblem can have another (female) fighter
- Kid Icarus can have Palutena alongside Pit
- A funny Animal Crossing character who uses his tools would be nice too
- Sonic can have a non-clone Tails and Knuckles
- Star Fox needs Krystal
- Well, I would like it for Pokémon Trainer to have insteado of changing his coulors, you can either havce Male or female with each region's starter Pokemon. More of a choice of Pokemon then. Solar Dragon (Talk) 07:37, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
How about a Miley Cirus character. You know, that stupid chick in Hannah Montana. Like her down B could be transform, just like Shiek and Poké Trainer. She could go from the sweet innocent teenager to the rock star with just the click of a button (and, in all fairness, the direction on the control stick). She could have some other moves, like attacking with a guitar, some kind of rock out move, and her final smash could be something like that Sim City assist trophy, but instead of a tower, we get a big old stage that says "Put my hands up they're playing my song, the butterflys fly away." Then the other characters get KOed. Look, it wouldn't even hurt Nintendo's image of not using sex to sell games as the only people that could find her hot would be pedophiles. It would be a party in the U.S.A. if they made her a character. 13375poolR (talk) 03:41, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
Some characters I think they should add are:
- Paper Mario (attacks using his PM and PM:TTYD partners and his hammer)
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
- King K. Rool
Legend of Zelda series
- Young Link but can use his masks from Majora's Mask
- Alter Yoshi's character into Yoshi & Baby. You could have a baby riding on your back and each one would give you abilities eg. Baby Mario makes you faster, Baby DK changes side B into a tackle attack
- Possibly another Pokemon Trainer
- Pichu Bros.
- Samarai Goroh
- Black Shadow
- Louie (would use newer Pikmin)
Characters from new series
- Little Mac (PunchOut)
- Isaac (Golden Sun)
- Megaman (Megaman)
- Animal Crossing character (Animal Crossing)
- Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil)
- Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
- Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo Kazooie (I know its not possible but one could hope))
Maybe a few too many Capcom characters but still i think at least 1 character from my list will be playable in the next Super Smash Bros. game. 18.104.22.168 05:33, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
In the next game they should put Liquid and Raiden from the metal gear series and balck shadow from F-Zero (I think they should get rid of Jigglypuff in the next game because there is no need for the he/she).--Ba-Boom headshot!!! (talk) 15:49, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
- No, not Arceus. I hate all legendarys except mewtwo. He is the true God of Pokemon (metaphorically). I would love to see Pac-Man in the games. That would be awesome. Solar Dragon (Talk) 15:44, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
Hey, how about adding Eragon?
They should have Commander Shepard from Mass Effect 3, he would have a bunch of different guns and powers. I love ME3 and I play it all the time. Hey and why not Garrus too? Jellybeanman (talk) 21:56, 11 October 2013 (EDT)