Forum:Can't play on WiFi-Connection
I can see a WiFi-Game in the Visitor-Mode, but i can't play a standard or team Brawl. I choose a Char and a Map and then waiting with the sandbag, after 15minutes (no one joined), i exited the game. (I have no problem to play MKWii online) Can anyone help me? 184.108.40.206 21:20, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- Couple things.
- (1) Nintendo WiFi support is terrible.
- (2) Check firewalls through your router. When you're watching, you're not sharing information with other people. When you're playing, you are. The router probably won't like that if it has firewalls.
- (3) Wait. If you just got your connection ready, and the first time it was working, it sometimes takes longer. It really did for me the first time, I know that.
- (4) Get a lan adapter. They aren't precisely cheap ($20 used at GameStop) but that should also eliminate a lot of the frustration of the lag when you're playing with friedns.
- (5) Try playing with a friend first, not random people.
- (6) Nintendo WiFi support is terrible.
- (7) Check Nintendo's site. They have more details than I do. Semicolon (talk) 21:51, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- And always remember points 1 and 6. Wi-fi on Nintendo sucks. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 21:55, 26 October 2008 (UTC)