Forum:A Heads-Up On Tier Lists
Mudkipz has made one. Riko has made one. I'm proud to announce that I too have made my own tier list for Brawl. If you want to check it out and give me suggestions, head to my user page to look it over. Hopefully, I'll get more people to agree on this one than my old one. - GalaxiaD (talk) 23:51, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- Please, please, please tell people that these are UNOFFICIAL tier lists. We've already got enough trouble as it is without someone's unlabeled tier list floating around for someone to mistake as the real one. FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 09:26, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
I've made recent changes to my tier list. If you wish to see my newly revised tier list, head to my user page. The changes I made are:
- 1. Zelda was 31st and ZSS was 32nd. They switched places.
- 2. Mr. Game & Watch was 35th and Donkey Kong was 36th. They switched places.
- 3. Mr. Game & Watch, who was 36th at that time, switched places with Squirtle, who was 34th.
- 4. Peach, who was 38th, switched places with Jigglypuff, who was 39th. Peach is now the worst character in my opinion because of this.
As you can see, the changes were relatively minor, but a change is a change nonetheless. Overall, I'm pleased with these changes, but I doubt I'll revise my tier list again. Unless, of course, someone steps forward with good suggestions. Until then, be sure to check it out. - GalaxiaD (talk) 00:32, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
You can make a pretty good guess at tournament settings. No items, 4 stock, 8 min, don't play retarded stages. And of course these are unofficial. Not only do we not have a stable enough metagame, we don't have enough data to create meaningful a statistical analysis of the viability of the characters in a tournament. Clarinet Hawk (talk) 17:04, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
An official Tier List should be released in a year or two, when advanced techniques are all balanced. The only thing we can do, is try to guess who will become top... --Jigglypuff is God (talk) 12:11, 5 June 2008 (UTC)