Category talk:Game controls

From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

What exactly do we want to include in this category? It seems to envelop a lot of things, like "walking" and "aerial attack" and "control stick." --MaskedMarth 15:31, December 14, 2006 (GMT)

I think we should just separate it into ground, air, specials, and another section on how the moves are named (just a small page stating what Ftilt, Uair, etc. means). I don't think we need a separate page for each and every attack. Schweppes 06:03, January 7, 2007 (GMT)