From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
(Redirected from KTAR 7)
|Dates||July 6th-7th, 2013|
|Venue||The Academy of ELCC|
|Address/City||322 Franklin Blvd|
Somerset, New Jersey
|Entry fees||Singles: $10 (per game) |
Doubles: $10 per person, $20 per team
|Pot size(s)||Singles: |
|winners|| Mew2King 1v1|
Mew2King & Nintendude 2v2
|winners|| Nairo 1v1 |
Nairo & ADHD 2v2
- 3 stocks
- 8 Minute Time Limit
- Items set to "Off" and "None"
- All infinites are legal
- Life Stealing is allowed
- Team Attack set to "On"
- Meta Knight's Infinite Cape Glitch and Extended Cape Glitch are banned.
- If the game goes to time and a player using Meta Knight has exceeded 35 edge grabs, he will lose the game. If both players are using Meta Knight and both player exceed the edge grab limit, then follow regular tie breaking rules.
- 50 Ledge Grab Limit for all other characters.
- Pausing may be turned off by request and the request cannot be denied. In the event pause is on and is pressed, whether by accident or on purpose, the result will be a loss of the current stock for the perpetrating player.
- BYOC (Bring your own controller)
- Players who use the Wii Remote must take the batteries out of the Wii Remote when not playing. If the Wii Remote is still synced up to a Wii with the batteries in, you could unintentionally disrupt a match. If problems persist, a DQ may happen.
- Intentional forfeiting, match fixing, splitting, and any other forms of bracket manipulation is not allowed and punishable by the TO.
- No subbing is allowed for singles or doubles.
- Coaching is allowed only between games, not during. Failure to adhere to this will lead to punishment at the TO's discretion, which could include the removal from the venue
|Yoshi's Island||Pokémon Stadium|
|13th||Raptor||MXThe Karioke man|
Project M Singles
|KTAR · KTAR 2 · KTAR 3 · KTAR 4 · KTAR 5 · KTAR 6 · KTAR 7 · KTAR 8 · KTAR 9 · KTAR X · KTAR XI · KTAR XII · KTAR XIII · KTAR XIV · KTAR XV · KTAR XVI · KTAR XVII · KTAR XVIII · KTAR XIX · KTAR XX|