Hi, I'm HawkSoulBacon. I previously contributed as 188.8.131.52 .If you're reading this you probably have nothing better to do. I love Super Smash Bros. and I love you. A lot.
- Inspirational Quote: Girls with guns, always hot. - Erron Black - 2015
|SSB4 mains||Lucas, Ike|
|Ness, Ganondorf, Shulk, Wario, Marth, Roy, Captain Falcon, Falco, Fox, Ryu, Little Mac, Olimar, Meta Knight|
|Brawl mains||Lucas, Ness|
|Fox, Falco, Wolf, Ganondorf, Snake, Olimar, Meta Knight|
|Fox, Captain Falcon, Dr. Mario, Marth, Roy, Ganondorf|
|Skill|| Casual |
- 1 My Story
- 2 Questions you didn't ask and answers you don't want
- 3 Other Mains
- 4 Mains Wishlist
- 4.1 Ike
- 4.2 Ground attacks
- 4.3 Aerial attacks
- 4.4 Throws/other attacks
- 4.5 Special moves
- 4.6 Lucas
- 4.7 Ground attacks
- 4.8 Aerial attacks
- 4.9 Throws/other attacks
- 4.10 Ganondorf
- 4.11 Attributes
- 4.12 Ground attacks
- 4.13 Aerial attacks
- 4.14 Throws/other attacks
- 4.15 Special moves
- 4.16 Falco
- 4.17 Ground attacks
- 4.18 Special moves
- 4.19 Fox
- 4.20 Aerial attacks
- 4.21 Special moves
- 4.22 Marth
- 4.23 Ground attacks
- 4.24 Aerial attacks
- 4.25 Special moves
- 4.26 Throws/other attacks
- 4.27 Shulk
- 4.28 Ground attacks
- 4.29 Aerial attacks
- 4.30 Special attacks
- 5 Competency Chart
- 6 I play too many freakin' games
- 7 Amiibo Collection
On December 25, 2009, I got my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I loved it. I played it almost everyday, playing through classic mode, subspace emissary, and staying up all night on the weekends to get those trophies and stickers. I'll admit Brawl has sorta aged poorly and is not as fun as I remember it being, but it still remains my 2nd favorite smash game to date. On March 11, 2013 (probably), I received Super Smash Bros. Melee and just Brawl, I loved it. I got the trophies, cleared almost every event match, almost unlocked every character, let my friend borrow my gamecube and my copy of the game, lost my memory card which I had for like 5 years, and not Melee touching again for 2 years, ahh... good times. I eventually did receive a new memory card and while Melee is a solid game, it remains my least favorite smash game (never played the original Smash Bros and Project M doesn't exist to me, sorry guys). On December 25, 2014, I received Smash 3DS and on March 13, 2015 I received Smash for Wii U and you probably know the story by now, play it every day, trophies, the characters, blah, blah, blah. Smash 4 is my favorite smash game to date and is the best smash game I'm the most skilled in. You can go home now, you probably have something better to do, but remember, I love you :).
Questions you didn't ask and answers you don't want
- Why is your name HawkSoulBacon? It was the only name I could think off the top of my head.
- Why do you play so many characters? Because I'm one of those guys who can't just play only one or two characters.
- Why don't you like Melee or Project M? I know this gonna be a very unpopular opinion, but Melee in my eyes is a very unbalanced game that relies too much exploits. If it wasn't for Wavedashing, V-cancelling, chain grabbing, and other stuff, Melee probably wouldn't be as popular as it is now. Project M is much more balanced version of Melee and it shares the same issues I've already said.
- Why did let your friend borrow your GameCube and Melee? Because I'm a really nice guy and he really wanted it. I've now learned my lesson.
- Do you really love me? Of course I do and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :).
- Dropped mains (Characters I played very early on, but dropped for multiple reasons: not getting buffed or nerfed, didn't fit my playstyle, very awful early in the game's life, etc. I do play these characters every now and then and I'm considering picking them up again.): Dark Pit, Kirby, Villager, Lucina, Robin and Diddy Kong.
- Semi-mains (characters I play often, but not played enough to be considered main status.): Pac-Man, Mega Man Sonic, and Samus.
- Pocket mains (characters I occasionally play every now and then.): Dr. Mario, Sheik, and Mewtwo.
Some of these will probably happen, but hey, a man can dream, can't he?
- Up tilt has slightly more active frames (8 frames → 10 frames).
- Down smash's second hit has more active frames (3 frames → 6 frames).
- Forward smash is slightly stronger.
- Neutral aerial's clean and late hitboxes deal 2% more damage.
- Forward aerial have 2 frames less of ending lag.
- Back aerial's hitbox is slightly bigger.
- Down aerial startup decreased by 1 frame.
- All grabs have slightly increased range.
- Standing grab and pivot grab have slightly reduced cool down.
- Forward and back throw have less knockback allowing for more follow-ups.
- All variations of Eruption has 2 less frames of ending lag.
- Quick Draw no longer leaves Ike helpless, regardless of hit something or not.
- Aether has more super armor frames.
- Forward smash is slightly stronger.
- Forward aerial's sweetspot is slightly stronger.
- Up aerial's hitbox is bigger.
- Back aerial's meteor hitbox is slightly bigger.
- Down aerial starts on frame 6 instead of frame 10.
- Down and up smash has slightly bigger hitboxes.
- Up throw is stronger, KOing 17% earlier.
- Ganondorf's shield size is bigger.
- Jab comes out 1 or 2 frames sooner and ending lag decreased.
- Jab's sourspot either deals more damage or removed entirely.
- Forward tilt has faster start-up.
- Neutral aerial's second hit does more knockback, similar to Melee.
- Back aerial's hitbox is slightly bigger and slightly longer hitbox duration.
- Down aerial's body hitbox deals 1% more damage to make it less of a hindrance.
- All grabs have reduced cool down and slightly increased reach.
- All throws have reduced ending lag.
- All throws are stronger.
- Dark Dive is more powerful, with the throw dealing more damage 11% → 17%, like in Melee, making it KO around 130% from the center of Final Destination and the uppercut deals 11%, making it KO around 85%. Additionally, give it slightly more horizontal distance and a few super armor frames on start-up, like Dark Fists.
- Flame Choke travels slightly further.
- All variations of Flame Choke have 2 less frames of ending lag.
- Give Flame Chain some super armor frames to compensate for extra ending lag.
- Wizard's Foot is drastically stronger on all hitboxes, making it KO around 110%.
- All variations of Wizard's Foot have somewhere similar to Melee's startup.
- Dash attack hits on frame 5 instead of frame 8.
- Forward tilt has less start-up.
- Up tilt has bigger hitboxes and transitions faster.
- Regular Blaster shoots slightly faster both grounded and aerial.
- Blaster has less ending lag by 3 frames.
- Forward aerial deals more damage (7% → 10%).
- Reflector has less start-up, less ending lag, and deals more damage.
- Both hits of jabs have slightly bigger hitboxes.
- Up tilt has bigger hitboxes.
- Up tilt has faster start-up.
- Down smash has less ending lag and stronger.
- Forward aerial has less start-up, deals more by 2% on both hitboxes, and ending lag decreased by 2 frames.
- Down aerial hits on frame 7 instead of frame 9.
- Down aerial's meteor hitbox lasts for one more frame.
- Up aerial has less start-up and deals more damage.
- Shield Breaker has 4 less frames of ending lag and deals more damage.
- Dancing Blade has less ending lag and transitions faster.
- All throws except up have less knockback allowing for more follow-ups.
- Neutral attack 's last hit comes out three frames earlier.
- Dash attack has less start-up and ending lag.
- Forward tilt has less ending lag.
- Up tilt deals 1% more damage.
- Neutral aerial has 2 frames less of start-up.
- Up aerial comes out 3 frames earlier.
- Back aerial starts up one frame earlier.
- Monado Arts cooldown is one second shorter.
Stole the code from Ganonmew lol (i hope that's not bad). This not a tier list obviously (I might make that one day), it's just the characters I like playing the most.
I play too many freakin' games
Inkling Boy amiibo.png