- Excuse me, good sir, but I would heed to Mr. BlindColours' warning if you don't want to see your pictures deleted. If you continue to disobey you may see a block coming your way. Good day to you. Squishyfrog Chat 15:16, 11 September 2011 (EDT)
 Your block
For ignoring the above, you have been blocked. While personal images are allowed, this site is not an image hosting site. Any personal images uploaded must be immediately put to use, and uploading duplicate images just takes up space as well as clog the recent changes. Omega Tyrant 19:02, 11 September 2011 (EDT)
- What are mainspace edits Marioisawesome118(talk)
- Edits to normal pages like Items or Mario. Also sign your comments with ~~~~Blindcolours Killin' it since 1999. 21:10, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
 Mario head
- sorry, talk page (nor discussion pages) isnt supposed to be used like this kind of stuff -(C•.•)-Lucas-IV- A Creeper! Sh-BOOM 21:26, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
- Also at the end of your posts, type ~~~~ Blindcolours Killin' it since 1999. 21:46, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
 Poison Mushroom
- didnt me and BC put enough warningm -(C•.•)-Lucas-IV- A Creeper! Sh-BOOM 21:32, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
- i mean warning, sorry. Well instead of putting that thing you type HERE, put those kind of stuff in their own respective page -(C•.•)-Lucas-IV- A Creeper! Sh-BOOM 21:43, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
- As in your userpage. Your talk page is not a personal blog about Smash, it's to discuss your activites in the Wiki of Smash. Blindcolours Killin' it since 1999. 21:45, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
Ahem, anyway, please start making edits in non-forum, non-user or non-talk pages like Mario, Luigi and others. You dont need big edits, fixing spelling and/or grammar error is also ok. -(C•.•)-Lucas-IV- A Creeper! Sh-BOOM 22:08, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
 Some things
Due to the lack of proper explanation, I'll tell you everything you were told above in a more explained manner.
One, a user talk page is a page that other users can use to contact you about matters pertaining to the SmashWiki. It is not a page you can use as a blog or a place to muse about various things. Your userpage may be used as one instead if you desire. For more information about user talk pages and how they are to be used, read the user talk page section of our talk page policy SW:UTPG.
Two, SmashWiki is not a personal profile. While you are not that guilty of it thus far, other users already brought it up, so I'll explain it here. While each user gets a userspace that they can play around with, users are not to put their main focus into their userspace in lieu of the actual content of the SmashWiki. Users who edit their userspace far too much, or show little to no effort to contribute outside it, will get their userpage locked from editing until they start showing effort at contributing elsewhere. As such, try to start making edits to mainspace articles, and/or contributing constructively to other areas of the Wiki.
Three, sign your comments with four tildes, not three. If you only use three, you will sign without a timestamp, which is required to be on every signature so we can know when the comment was made. Also, I noticed your signature currently lacks links. If this is from it only having a talk page link (which will not appear on your talk page), then you're fine. However, if it does actually lack a link to your user page/talk page, go to your preferences and add links to them.
- We already told you, don't post stuff like this. And your Mario head in your sig needs to be 14px or less.Blindcolours TONDA GOSSA. 09:47, 25 September 2011 (EDT)
If you want to fight me at Super Smash Bros Melee you are free to fight me but please bring your own gamecube controller,because my other controllers are not working well, due to button problems. The first controller has its A and B buttons not responding well. The second controller has its A button stuck. Marioisawesome118 zaer (talk) 12:02, 1 October 2011 (EDT)
- Stop posting this stuff. And please contribute to mainspace articles instead of fiddling with your userpage. SW:NOT#SmashWiki is not a personal profile BlindColours ...PUNCH!!! 22:46, 7 October 2011 (EDT)
Your user talk page (yep, this page) is for OTHER users to talk to you. if you post things in here (other then answering other users question or such) then it's not an appropriate used (aka talking to yourself, the hard way is "crazy"). Other then that, have you ever see the Special:RecentChanges? it's a pretty important page where users and IPs can see the latest edits, and so admins and users could know what's going on. each edit is there, including your user page and user talk page, so wasting your time with your stuff equels to clogging up the recent changes page with useless stuff the other users dont care much about. i guess your contribution lately was not bad and fine for new users like you, but nevertheless you still doesnt seem to understand much yet. oh and btw, if you want to reply a post, please use ":" like this:
first post :your comment ::second comment :::third comment
Hey there. Just wantng to tell you that your image in your signature needs to be 19 px or smaller. Just add |19 px after the .png.
Before finishing an edit, make sure you use the preview button to determine if you are satisified with the edit. This lowers the chance of making multiple edits, which you want to avoid. MegaTron1XD 19:25, 27 December 2011 (EST)
- You also cannot use that image in your sig. If you want it you have to upload it as a duplicate and put it in the user images category. Toomai Glittershine The Riotous 17:05, 24 January 2012 (EST)
 Sig Image
I uploaded a duplicate for you. The image is called File:Marioisawesome118.png, and looks like this;
 Editing Your Userpage
 Recent talk page comments
This and this were unnecessary. Dr. Pain has not made comments directed towards you on the wiki in weeks, if ever, and the IP has not even edited in months. If you are responding to something on IRC or offsite, keep it there. Mr. Anontalk 14:53, 17 September 2012 (EDT)
- Anon, obviously, you do know that I was not talking on IRC or so and such. Please, let's live on with our lives. Of course, I may not have handled this the best way, but I remember things. Marioisawesome118 15:17, 17 September 2012 (EDT)
- Point is, bringing up old things out of nowhere is highly disruptive. That IP for example, hasn't edited in seven months (and when I look through its contributions, there wasn't a single edit made towards you, so what the hell are you yelling at it about?). Omega Tyrant 15:33, 17 September 2012 (EDT)