User talk:Omega Tyrant
I will brawl anyone that challenges me, regardless of their skill level. If you want to Brawl me, contact me here or on the IRC. If you do brawl me, be sure to have tourney rules set unless noted otherwise. I'm semi-active on IRC, and due to my inconsistent sleeping patterns, you can find me on there in the most unusual of hours.
If there's something you wish to speak to me in private with, and cannot catch me on IRC (or cannot use IRC for whatever reason), you can contact me on Skype (which you can ask here for the addresses of).
 reverted change re: l cancelling
the gif you reverted has the links facing opposite directions. they also don't jump at the same time. the gif i used was made in dolphin, and every mewtwo jumps at exactly the same frame, and are facing the same direction. they also all jump as soon as possible, showing off the lag very well. it is a much beter gif than the link gif for shwoing land cancelling.
- While they may not be perfectly accurate, they show L-cancelling better than the one showing different types of lag cancelling. The one you uploaded could be used on the Aerial page or something (though that does have a lot of images filling up the page already; maybe some could be in a gallery?). Scr7(talk · contribs) 15:51, 23 September 2013 (EDT)
- so basically, if the IDJC part was cropped out, it would work? ill remake the link one later today. is links down air the laggiest air attack? —Preceding unsigned comment added by DJLO (talk • contribs) 14:10, September 23, 2013
- If you remove the IDJC, you'd have one Mewtwo short hopping, bair, then fast falling, and one doing a SHFFL bair. Yeah that shows L-cancelling quite well, though a more laggy aerial should be used. I'm not sure if Link's dair is the laggiest aerial, but it's laggy enough to demonstrate L-cancels. Scr7(talk · contribs) 16:14, 23 September 2013 (EDT)
The direction they face is irrelevant, and the Links pretty much jump at the same time, a frame or two difference doesn't matter when the L-cancelled Link still clearly regains control considerably before the other Link. With your image, you could barely tell the difference between the Mewtwos, and the Double Jump Cancel is irrelevant. Also sign your comments with four tildes ~~~~ and use proper grammar/spelling.
Scr7, pay attention to the notice I have at the top, don't answer other users here unless I'm clearly offline. Omega Tyrant 16:22, 23 September 2013 (EDT)
If you want to make the image better, here is what you can do:
- Keep it as two Links, his down aerial shows off the effects of L-Cancelling better than any other attack.
- Keep it in real time, to demonstrate better how it works ingame.
- Have Links holding shield, to have an immediate and visible indicator that the Link can move again. Omega Tyrant 16:39, 23 September 2013 (EDT)
this direction they face /is/ relevant, since you are trying to show something. visually, it is harder to compare than if they were facing the same direction. ill remake it with the suggestions youve given. sorry if i was easily upset. —Preceding unsigned comment added by DJLO (talk • contribs) 15:03, September 23, 2013
- No problem, that new image is great. Omega Tyrant 06:54, 24 September 2013 (EDT)
 Mario (SSBB)/Neutral attacks 1-3
- I really don't care whether jabs are all on one page or on separate pages. If I didn't respond by now after several proddings, it should be clear I have no interest in getting involved in it. Omega Tyrant 06:47, 24 September 2013 (EDT)
hey there, just wanted to apologize if i came off as hostile earlier. im new to this wiki and just really eager to contribute. add to that the fact that i have almost no brawl knowledge, and the result is what you saw before. so yeah, sorry if i stepped on any toes, but thats why i made a discussion post instead of a change. thanks for being patient. DJLO (talk) 17:10, 26 September 2013 (EDT)
- It's fine, you didn't come off as hostile or anything to me. Omega Tyrant 19:39, 26 September 2013 (EDT)
 Two Questions:
- I noticed you were the one who proposed SW:NAME. And while it fortunately DID get a lot of support, doesn't being an admin give you the right to simply establish that policy right then and there, without going through all that proposal shit?
- Do you ever make videos with commentary?
- User is probably inactive so he might not respond to you soon, so I'll answer your questions for you. First, any proposal can fail even if created by an admin (for example, one time OT was planning to delete user pages that were protected and it received mostly opposition). Second, I myself, have never seen any of his Youtube videos have commentary in them. He might put in some commentary in his videos some day in the future but he prefers not to as of right now. Dots (talk) The Smiley 22:54, 4 November 2013 (EST)
- And I have not made any yet. It's largely possible I will try it some time in the future. Omega Tyrant 09:22, 7 November 2013 (EST)
 I know you're not exactly "active"
- Pretty much that, and the fact everything to say has pretty much already been said. There's no consensus there I really oppose.
- Also, I should be becoming a bit more active from this point, with school lightening up and having completed Y. Omega Tyrant 11:27, 19 November 2013 (EST)
 It's been awhile...
- See this. If you want your probation to be removed, then just keep contributing constructively to the wiki, and then when it has been deemed that you reformed yourself, your probation will be removed. Omega Tyrant 21:25, 19 November 2013 (EST)
 Cursing Sucks!
- Additionally, as I told you on IRC;
- "you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place then if you're 11 years old and don't want people cursing around you"
- Also, telling you now, publicly telling others on IRC that you're gonna start shit with the admin who blocked you when your block ends (and encouraging them to do so), and coming here right away to follow through with it, is not a wise thing to do. I suggest you get off the computer for a bit before you earn yourself another block. Omega Tyrant 20:42, 4 December 2013 (EST)
 Wait a sec
Before you do this, have you considered SmashBall104's other names? He is called Bacon-Cheddar Man 5000 on Wikipedia, Pastrami on Rye on Wikia and PeanutPopgun998 on DK Wiki. He could use one of those names. All of this is conjecturish, I don't know who has to change their name. RoyboyX Talk 22:17, 8 December 2013 (EST)
- both of us. t3h 0r4n93 b00l00n 22:20, 8 December 2013 (EST)