|Brawl mains||Toon Link, Mario|
| Other Brawl
|Melee mains||Pichu, Jigglypuff|
|SSB mains||Ness, Donkey Kong|
|Real name||Isaac Sharp|
|Birth date||June 19, 1996|
This is a character roster for a game I designed, Super Smash Bros. Meme 2, sequel to Super Smash Bros. Meme. I have made a series on YouTube where I make movesets for most of the characters in the original game on my YouTube channel (), though I have since come to dislike the approach I took with these videos. Still feel free to check it out though, if only to watch my Let's Plays instead.
The characters are as follows, per row;
- Mario, Link, Kirby, Chuggaaconroy, Guile, Bart Simpson, Rick Astley, Rainbow Dash, Raphael, Shoop Da Whoop
- Luigi/Mama Luigi, Zelda, Captain Falcon, N64 Kid, M. Bison, Homer Simpson, Tay Zonday, Star Wars Kid, Barney, Tommy Wiseau
- Yoshi, King Harkinian, Falco, Angry Video Game Nerd, Phoenix Wright, Peter Griffin, Leonidas, Admiral Ackbar, Dora The Explorer, Pedobear
- Wario, Morshu, Peppy Hare, Irate Gamer, Heavy, Stewie Griffin, Hitler, Tyrannosaurus Alan, Dr. Rabbit, Qwop
- Geno, Mudkip, Lamp, Nostalgia Critic, IM MEEN, Spongebob SquarePants, Fegelein, Fresh Prince, Vegeta, Freeview+ Box
- Mario's Head, Snivy, Reggie Fils-Aime, Sonic, Frollo, Patrick, Angry German Kid, Kev, Piccolo, Chuck Norris
- Weegee, Missingno., Non-Specific Action Figure, Dr. Robotnik, Gaston, Karl Pilkington, Billy Mays, Captain Obvious, Seto Kaiba, Random
And that is my SSB4 roster, which I dubbed Super Smash Bros. Knockout. The characters are as follows;
- Mario, Yoshi, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Captain Falcon, Ness, Ice Climbers, Snake
- Luigi, Wario, Zelda/Sheik, Meta Knight, Jigglypuff, Krystal, Ridley, Black Shadow, Lucas, Sukapon, Sonic
- Peach, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Pokémon Trainer, Falco, Shulk, Marth, Claus, Mr. Game & Watch, Megaman
- Bowser, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Prince Fluff, Lucario, Wolf, Little Mac, Ike, Pit, R.O.B., Slime
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario, King K. Rool, Toon Zelda/Tetra/Phantom, Olimar, Mewtwo, Matthew, Fossil Fighter, Chrom, Mii, Dragon King, Random
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Usage|
My Nintendo 3DS friend code is 1805-2158-4973
 User Subpages
- User:ToastUltimatum/Brawls With Other Users
- User:ToastUltimatum/SmashWiki:Random Word Service
- User:ToastUltimatum/L3 and R3
 My Signatures
- ToastUltimatum (talk)
- ToastUltimatum Complaints Box
- ToastUltimatum Complaints Box
- ToastUltimatum Complaints Box
- Toast ltimatum
 Signatures I Have Made For Others - Accepted Versions
- Mr. Anon talk
- RoyboyX Talk
- Hawk 21Talk
- Mr. Super Mario
- Meta Ike
- The Cheese
 Signatures I Have Made For Others - Declined Alternatives
To some users, I offered two signatures. The signatures listed here are the alternatives I offered, but the other option was chosen.
Some of the signatures listed here will since have been altered by the users that have these signatures assigned to themselves, with some remvoing their images to match a policy that was enforced after the signatures were made, while other users have a different image, font color, or have even changed their username since.
If you have attempted to make a custom signature for yourself, but can't seem to grasp how to do it, you can ask me on my talk page, and I might make one for you. Asking for images in a signature means the signature would take longer, and I'd generally be more motivated to make you a signature if you didn't ask for an image, but I may still do it. You'd probably get a signature quicker from this guy though.
 Major Contributions
- Made the following articles:
- Fully rewrote the following:
- Made the following template:
- Template:Uv, which allows for significantly easier linking to Universe articles.
- Added the following new sections to specified articles:
- Other miscellanies include:
- Uploading new images for a notable amount of the character biography articles.
- Adding / improving the Assist Trophies section on non-character-represented universe pages.
- Fixed lots of the interwiki links after they were altered.
- Made the following major proposals:
- The renaming of the Melee Stage Articles to a simpler paradigm.
- Project Terahertz, a project ran by myself to make an article for every music track in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, merged into list pages by their franchise. As well as making all of the articles in the template below, I also made the infobox, navigational template and linking that goes with it (excluding Template:SSBBMusicLink, which was made by Toomai.)
Music series in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
|Categories||Music · Super Smash Bros. Brawl · Super Smash Bros. · Super Mario Bros. · Mario Kart · Donkey Kong · Yoshi · WarioWare · The Legend of Zelda · Kirby · Metroid · Pokémon · Star Fox · F-Zero · EarthBound (Mother) · Fire Emblem · Animal Crossing · Pikmin · Kid Icarus · Nintendo · Metal Gear · SONIC THE HEDGEHOG|
 Boss Battles
With Yoshi, Wolf, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, R.O.B., Mario, Peach, Donkey Kong, Fox, Olimar, Link, and Snake, I used all 3 Heart Containers, while with Ness, Ice Climbers, Toon Link, Marth, Captain Falcon, Lucas, Luigi, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Jigglypuff, Sonic, Pit, Diddy Kong, Lucario, Charizard, and Sheik, I used two. During my run with Ice Climbers, I beat Tabuu using Popo only.
 Interesting Events on My Brawl
- Discovered The Flop Block, and an un-named glitch in Delfino Plaza/Castle Siege, where players can fall through the floor.
- Completed the Challenges board, used Golden Hammer on Blue Alloy, 75M (I was young, I thought Golden Hammers would be replenishable), Liquid Snake and others I cannot remember.
- Got all 700 stickers without using a CD Factory, with the 700th (Hayato Saionji being the last) only being found on 4th September 2011. Had 699 stickers for almost a full year, as well as all trophies.
- I've had the game stop working during gameplay 7 times, and have had the disc fail to load countless times. Basically, the Wii Lens issue is imminent.
- I've beaten every level in the Subspace Emissary on Intense difficulty, barring two. The Great Maze was completed on Intense after it had already been completed on that file, however, meaning all I had to do was beat Tabuu. Well, I turned him into a trophy.
- I have an incredible relationship between Ganondorf and Castle Siege. One match, I managed a triple KO-reverse-Warlock Punch twice in one match, as well as some meteor smashes, and had another match with one triple KO-reverse-Warlock Punch, a Wizard's Foot meteor smash while staying alive, and a Flame Choke finish.
- The very day before I got the ability to Brawl online at home, I played my 10,000th match.
 Let's Plays
I am a Let's Player on YouTube, where I go by the name of TaleOfTheToaster. I have done/are doing the following LP's:
- Mario Tennis: Power Tour
- Robot Wars: Metal Mayhem
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Robot Wars: Advanced Destruction
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Adventure Mode - The Subspace Emissary (Very Hard)
 Personal Top 30 Games
|Extended Entries||Wiki Link|
|1||Mario Tennis: Power Tour||Game Boy Advance||Sports||RPG||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|2||Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky||Nintendo DS||Roguelike||-||Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
|3||Super Smash Bros. Brawl||Wii||Fighting||-||-||SmashWiki|
|4||Super Mario Sunshine||Nintendo GameCube||Platformer||-||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|5||Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard||Nintendo DS||RPG||Sports||Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm||Wikipedia|
|6||The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword||Wii||Adventure||-||-||Zelda Wiki|
|7||Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction||PC, Xbox||Fighting||Construction Simulation||-||Robot Wars Wiki|
|8||Pokémon Emerald Version||Game Boy Advance||RPG||-||Pokémon Ruby Version
Pokémon Sapphire Version
|9||Super Mario Galaxy||Wii||Platformer||-||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|10||Super Mario 64 DS||Nintendo DS||Platformer||-||Super Mario 64||Super Mario Wiki|
|11||Super Mario Galaxy 2||Wii||Platformer||-||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|12||Inazuma Eleven||Nintendo DS||RPG||Sports||-||Wikipedia|
|13||Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure||Nintendo 3DS||Rhythm||-||-||Wikipedia|
|14||The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap||Game Boy Advance||Adventure||-||-||Zelda Wiki|
|15||Super Smash Bros. Melee||Nintendo GameCube||Fighting||-||-||SmashWiki|
|16||Elite Beat Agents||Nintendo DS||Rhythm||-||-||Wikipedia|
|17||Super Smash Bros.||Nintendo 64||Fighting||-||-||SmashWiki|
|18||Pokémon Snap||Nintendo 64||Rail shooter||-||-||Bulbapedia|
|19||Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars||Super Nintendo
|RPG||-||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|20||Pokémon White Version 2||Nintendo DS||RPG||-||Pokémon Black Version 2||Bulbapedia|
|21||Pokémon HeartGold Version||Nintendo DS||RPG||-||Pokémon SoulSilver Version||Bulbapedia|
|22||Mario Party Advance||Game Boy Advance||Party||Minigame Collection||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|23||The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX||Game Boy Color||Adventure||-||The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening||Zelda Wiki|
|24||Luigi's Mansion||Nintendo GameCube||Action-Adventure||-||-||Luigi's Mansion|
|25||Robot Wars: Arenas of Destruction||PC, PlayStation 2||Fighting||Construction Simulation||-||Robot Wars Wiki|
|26||Star Fox 64||Nintendo 64||Rail shooter||-||Star Fox 64 3D||Lylat Wiki|
|27||Mario Kart 7||Nintendo 3DS||Racing||-||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|28||Mario Kart DS||Nintendo DS||Racing||-||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|29||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story||Nintendo DS||RPG||-||-||Super Mario Wiki|
|30||Kuru Kuru Kururin||Game Boy Advance||Action Puzzle||-||-||Wikipedia|
- Near-certain future entries: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
- Honourable mention: Balloon Fight
 ToastUltimatum’s Gallery of Video Game Music
Every time you load this userpage, a new piece of video game music is randomly selected. This will often be a remix. Which will you get?
 Other Wikis
- F-Zero Wiki (administrator)
- Lylat Wiki (administrator)
- Game & Watch Wiki (administrator)
- Donkey Kong Wiki (standard user)
- Super Mario Wiki (standard user)