- PenguinofDeath honestly believes that Toomai can shoot EMP beams out of his body —PenguinofDeath
| Other Brawl
|Kirby, Pikachu, Olimar, Random|
| Other Melee
|Kirby, Pikachu, Random|
|Smash 64 main||Yoshi|
| Other Smash 64
|Kirby, Pikachu, Random|
|Skill||Better than all the casuals, worse than all the competitives|
|Birth date||February 22, 1989|
 General Stuff
Since I've never played Smash Bros. offline with anyone near my skill level, I have no idea how good I really am - though I can take a decent guess that I wouldn't be able to beat anyone with a properly competitive mindset. That said, as a point of comparision, here is a list of other game-related things I've accomplished:
- I've cleared the 1P Game of SSB64 on Very Hard (albeit needing all 5 stock), a run that included earning No Damage versus Master Hand.
- I've beaten Events 50 and 51 in SSBM with every character.
- I've collected all trophies in SSBM (that can be obtained without hacking).
- I've cleared the Subspace Emissary 100% on Hard without stickers.
- I've cleared the Subspace Emissary on Intense.
- I've earned all 120/150 Stars in SM64/SM64DS twice (each).
- I've earned all the Stars in SMG and SMG2.
- I have 5 glittering stars in SM3DL.
- I'm 550-183 in MKDS online without snaking, as well as being a triple star.
- I've a Vs Rating of over 8000 in MK Wii, with a Battle Rating of over 7500. I'm also a triple star.
- I'm 3796-2054 in MK7 online (VR over 11000), and also a triple star.
- I can beat Banjo-Kazooie 100% in under 5 and a half hours without dying (without a strategy).
- I can beat Banjo-Tooie 100% without a Turbo controller.
- I own The Legend Of Zelda: Collector's Edition and have beaten three of the four full games it contains.
- I've beaten Metroid Prime and MP2: Echoes on Hard, with 100% on each. (GCN versions)
- I've beaten the Elite 4 in Pokémon Pearl with a team of around level 47.
- At one point, I was ranked 3rd on the Guacamelee (PC) leaderboards for Normal mode 100% speed runs (2:33:38) and 1st for Hard mode 100% speed runs (3:21:56).
 Other Stuff
- It's pronounced "two-may", not "two-my". Not that it really matters.
- None of the quotes at the top of this page are just throw-ins. They all have some sort of meaning. (Although sometimes that meaning is just "Toomai has a sense of humour".)
- People on the IRC tend to call me "toom", or use "0" instead of "o", or do other things to mention me without pinging me. I will never understand why.
- My "away" name on the IRC, "IAmOot", has nothing to do with Ocarina of Time. It's a combination of a Canadian joke and a lucky reversal.
- No, you cannot have my offline name, or my face, or my address, or anything of the sort. Only those who are fading and those who are fools ruin their own mystique.
 Game list/history
 Friend codes etc.
Maybe incomplete, maybe not. No idea.
|Mario Kart Wii||1461-6656-9884|
|Glimmergarage (Mario Kart 7 community)||45-6512-1181-1168|
My current lag situation appears to be: Not bad
|Admin Of Admins||This user is a bureaucrat.|
|Big Cheese||This user is an admin.|
|Controller Of Zed||This user has rollback.|
|Firewall||This user is immune to Flame attacks.|
|I R Seeing You||This user uses the IRC.|
|Icy Head||This user cannot use Flame attacks.|
|Mr. Vulcan||This user's Logic attacks deal 33% more damage.|
|Notoriety||This user is a significant contributor.|
|Photographer||This user can upload screenshots.|
|Polygon Team||This user can create 3D imagery.|
|Rasterizer||This user can create .png images.|
|Respectability||This user cannot use Troll attacks.|
|Rock Head||This user is immune to Troll attacks.|
|Vectorizer||This user can create .svgs.|
|Arena Zebra||This user runs the Smash Arena.|
|By The Numbers||This user attempts to define everything in terms of predictability and definite values.|
|Creative Breeze||This user can easily create names, nomenclatures, systems, and symbols.|
|Data Miner||This user has Project Smash Attack, BrawlBox, and OpenSA2.|
|Iconic||This user has produced various sets of icons.|
|Leek Power||This user is part of the Smash Lab.|
|Overcautious||Every time one of this user's talk page posts is in the Review phase,|
there is a 66.7% chance it will be overthought and discarded.
|Shut Up Maggots||This user knows it's not your fault but still loathes you|
when you edit something a minute before he does.
|Strength Of Opinion||This user's opinion is often nonexistant and/or immutable.|
|Tabulated Gridiron||This user makes useful and cool tables.|
|LADIES & GENTS! Come to the Smash Arena and vote on Round 215: Samus vs. Zero Suit Samus!|
 Competency Charts
Note: Unlike other people's such lists, I do not sort characters within blocks. I also organize these based on how I feel I do with them, not necessarily on how much I win with them.
|Super Smash Bros.|
|Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
 A Smashing Saga
- Check out A Smashing Saga. Basically, it's a fanfiction of the entire story of the Smashers, starting way back in 1999 and following all the way up to the present.
|1||Invitations are distributed across various universes.||Formation||April||1999|
|2||Introductions are exchanged between the newly-acquainted Smashers.|
|3||Catch the fish, don’t get caught by the enemies.||Accustomization|
|4||Targets are smashed and snatched without mercy.|
|5||Dogfights are more interesting when you have eleven competent enemies to shoot down.|
|6||Purple, the colour of mysteries and shadow.|
|7||Duodecamicitia: an alliance of twelve - with a single goal.|
|8||Communication can be difficult without the right technology.|
|9||Branching out horizons to new lengths.|
|10||Landings can be rough - but they are always appreciated.|
|11||Buffets are a good source of fun.|
|12||Cavernous areas instill various emotions, such as fear.|
|13||Dozens of enemies against a dozen heroes - with a dozen questions.|
|14||Frontier formation can define a nation.|