|Fuel of War||11/29/10||12/12/10|
 um hey?
hey what's up this is that 2nd wiki i'm on :D my first was Mario Wiki and this is my 2nd yup so what do you do he technically?
- You edit a Wiki? That's the basics of one. Userboxes can be seen on most users' user pages. So yes, they are allowed. MegaTron1XD 10:18, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
- Also make sure there's a datestamp when you sign your comments. Forbidden7 13:21, 18 July 2011 (EDT)
 Help us with victory themes
 HA GOTCHA!!!
- EartBound was never released in PAL regions, we know.--PSIWolf (T • C • E) 14:49, 26 July 2011 (EDT)
- No you will not. Provide definitive proof Earthbound/Mother 2 was released in Europe. Omega Tyrant 14:50, 26 July 2011 (EDT)
 Is this bad?
<F7> The right pic
<Falco|Dead> i don't care
- It's been worked out. ↑That won't happen again. EVER. Forbidden7YOUR WINNER!!!!! 11:58, 29 July 2011 (EDT)
 You know?
- I'm pretty sure that you can post it here, Lt4. And besides, Mega, isn't this riddle already been solved? Kirbythe Amazing Know my power! 05:59, 9 September 2011 (EDT)
I recommend that AiB profiles be linked in the same way mine is linked from my profile: using the profile ID number, which can be found in the URLs of various pages relating to a user. This allows the link to function even if the user gets a name change on AiB. Miles (talk) 20:22, 27 September 2011 (EDT)
- Attempted to use it as http://allisbrawl.com/profile.aspx?id=118465, but it led me to the AiB error page. MegaTron1XD
Hey. It's only on pretty rare occasions that I get to Brawl members of the Wiki over WiFi, but a time has arisen and I want to face off with some SmashWikidians. Do you want to Brawl? My friend code is 3094-0160-2805. Please respond on the IRC. ToastUltimatum Complaints Box 12:31, 1 October 2011 (EDT)
 Happy new years!
Hi. This is Conker's Bad Fur Day. Listen, could ya please promote GunBlazer on the other SmashWiki (SmashWikia)? He is more active than I am there. Thanks. 220.127.116.11 18:49, 9 February 2012 (EST)
- I would have to say know, as Toomai, you, and I could respond to any deletion or block requests. Being a janitorial admin only does not mean he should be admin. MegaTron1XD 18:39, 14 February 2012 (EST)
 The next transformers movie
- Why are you even bothering to ask? Of course he is. I already got my ticket.Drakon64 20:32, 14 February 2012 (EST)
 NIWA for Scribblenauts
At the Scribblenauts Wiki we are thinking about attempting to join NIWA again, and I kind of needed to know, do we have to pay a host? It probably sounds like a stupid question, but I don't know much about NIWA. -Joshduman (Too lazy to make an account :/)
- You're probably asking the wrong person, Megatron1's not an admin. Probably try this guy. As far as I know, you won't have to pay anything to be part of NIWA though.
- One last note, regardless of whether or not you have an account, you still have to type ~~~~ at the end of every talk page post to sign your comment. Toast ltimatum 08:25, 9 June 2012 (EDT)
Thanks, I was asking Megatron because he was an admin at the wiki for a while but has gone inactive, he made a first push for NIWA. Thank for the info with the other guy. :) -Joshduman or 18.104.22.168 09:35, 9 June 2012 (EDT)
- Do you mind giving us a link to this independent Scribblenauts Wiki? I can't find it. Toast ltimatum 09:48, 9 June 2012 (EDT)
Well, that's the thing. We are looking into going independent. We are currently a member of WIkia, here's the link, though. http://scribblenauts.wikia.com/wiki/Scribblenauts_Wiki Joshduman/22.214.171.124 15:19, 9 June 2012 (EDT)
Wth, I didn't do anything banworthy on IRC. Your reason for my ban is: "Your arrogance and general idiocy has earned you a day off." That reason is bullshit, you could've just told me instead of just kickbanning me.--Bandit 21:33, 22 July 2012 (EDT)
- On SWIRC, Mega claims that it was an accident caused by him hitting the mouse button to prevent his computer from entering sleep mode; by chance, his cursor happened to be on the [rollback] button.
- --- ReiDemon, Author Extraordinaire, 16:48, 20 October 2012 (EDT)
 My userpage warning
 Needed Images
- GIFs of on-screen appearances in Brawl
- Cabbages, corn, turnips, Chinese cabbages and potatoes on Summit
- Gallery of Brawl challenger approaching screens
- Gallery of Brawl victory poses (SSBM all uploaded, I have SSB64 covered)
 Re: If you plan on using the generic welcome
- In addition, unlike some (or is it most) Wikis/sites, responses are posted in the same location as the thing they're responding to. For example, your response should be on your talk page, not mine. MegaTron1XD 12:04, 21 January 2013 (EST)