Hi there!
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Thanks. Luigi540 22:39, 3 February 2011 (EST)
Ok. I won't violate it again. Luigi540 14:58, 30 May 2011 (EDT)
- Also, I'm not sure you understood my edit summary. I was not denying what you said. Rather, it already mentions in that section that it makes the player harder to recover, thus implying "easier to gimp". Mr. Anon (talk) 15:19, 30 May 2011 (EDT)
I didn't understood your edit summary in 1st place. But, I understand what your saying after you undo my edits. Luigi540 15:25, 30 May 2011 (EDT)
- You broke SW:1RV again by reverting Toomai's revert. You should take it to the talk page.-- PSIWolf (T • C • E) 16:39, 1 October 2011 (EDT)
 Sorry to be nitpicky but...
Ok. I know. Luigi540 14:37, 24 July 2011 (EDT)
 You know...
Instead of quitting because someone reverted you not trusting your testing, you could post on the talk page explaining how you tested, if video proof can not be provided. It's difficult to get the community to trust you when you have put up inaccurate numbers before, and never interact with them on the talk pages. Omega Tyrant 20:20, 1 October 2011 (EDT)
- Ohh I see. Since I have nothing to say, I sometimes post on the talk page, unless if I had to explaining how I tested or something that I don't know. I'll keep contributing to Smash Wiki. Luigi540 (talk) 22:12, 1 October 2011 (EDT)
- No. I rarely play Brawl and currently I have other things to do other than editing. Luigi540 10:31, 23 October 2011 (EDT)
- Sorry, but my Wi-Fi connection is experiencing some problems causing it not to work. Thanks anyway. Luigi540 (talk) 21:24, 15 March 2012 (EDT)