User talk:King KirbyD
- SW:UTPG User talk pages are primarily used to discuss that user's contributions to the Wiki. Users usually post the type of content you have above on their userpage, while specifying that they want other users' feedback on that content. 123JamesHeart 16:41, 17 March 2012 (EDT)
Oh, well sorry. I just edited the article on Miyamoto by replacing the "vs.“ with "and” on the Mario and Sonic part, if that's what ypu mean. User talk:King KirbyD —Preceding unsigned comment added by King KirbyD (talk • contribs) 04:09, 18 March 2012
Sign your comments
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Please click "new section" at the top of the page when changing topics. I've never edited Shigeru Miyamoto. Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 00:44, 18 March 2012 (EDT)
I just edited the regenerating platform glitch by writing that when you use a smash attack during the Puff Up glitch, you will die most of the time. King KirbyD (talk) 01:03, 18 March 2012 (EDT)King KirbyD(talk)
- Talk pages are not used to tell people about every edit you make. BlindColours 11:21, 18 March 2012 (EDT)
Help with User page
- Yes as Tran said. Always willing to help a Kirby fan (not like I'm exclusive to those fans). LightningBlue: Music is Power 18:30, 19 March 2012 (EDT)
Listen to Luigi540. When editing a page, use the preview to do it one edit, instead of making multiple unnecessary edits that clog recent changes.
Also, in regards to your tips on your page:
1. The most efficient attacks to use in the multiman battles in Classic are fast, high base knockback moves that OHKO, which are rarely smashes.
2. While better endurance is advantageous, outside Cruel Brawl, the biggest boon is similar to the first tip; having a fast, high base knockback move that OHKOs the alloys. One such example is Kirby's u-tilt, which ends up making him one of the best characters for Multiman outside Cruel (contrary to your tip). In Cruel, weight becomes essentially meaningless (regardless of character, you're getting OHKO'd or surviving a few hits at best), and instead, being a capable planker is most beneficial.
3. Tip is pretty useless, as it's obvious not to use Rest when you'll fall past the bottom blast line (and Rest is a rarely used move in Brawl to begin with).
- Seriously, comply with this. You may not have those Falco or Wolf heads, as they are used in the mainspace, and even if they were permitted, you should only have one, and they would be far too big anyway. Toast ltimatum 19:52, 25 March 2012 (EDT)
Use this for your signature instead, as you aren't allowed to have mainspace images in your signature. Clarinet Hawk was inactive for a while so he might not have been aware of that.
[[User:King KirbyD|<font color="Pink">'''King'''</font>]] [[User talk:King KirbyD|<font color="Pink">'''Kirby'''</font>]][[Special:Contributions/King KirbyD|'''D''']] [[File:KingKirbyD.png|19px]]
Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 15:03, 13 April 2012 (EDT)
Please don't bump 3 year old forums to add one line of text. If you must bump a forum, you should have something that will actually open the discussion back up. One line of text does not do that. Additionally, when you bump forums it distracts from the currently active forums. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 22:55, 10 April 2012 (EDT)