|Brawl mains||Marth, Mr. Game & Watch|
| Other Brawl
|Peach, Toon Link|
|Skill||Average in Melee, decent in Brawl|
 Melee Feats
I spent more time playing Melee and accomplished some feats.
- I cleared classic on very hard with 4 characters (Roy, Marth, Dr. Mario, and Mr. Game & Watch) w/o continuing. I was fast enough to beat Crazy Hand with Marth and Roy.
- I also cleared classic and Crazy Hand on very hard with 4 characters (Peach, Kirby, Luigi, and Jigglypuff) w/o continuing and stock loss (it is very hard because I end up losing a stock on some stage and I had start over again).
- I cleared adventure and Giga Bowser on normal with 3 characters (Peach, Yoshi, and Jigglypuff) w/o continuing and stock loss.
- I cleared adventure and Giga Bowser on hard with Peach w/o continuing and stock loss.
- I cleared adventure on very hard with Peach w/o continuing (I was fast enough to fight Giga Bowser). It is very difficult to do it without continues, even if I make some CPU characters to SD, back throw or use her up special for a KO during Multi-man battle, and use down smash alot ending with a forward throw on giant Bowser and giant Donkey Kong at very high percentage.
- I cleared all star on easy w/o taking damage with Marth.
- I cleared all star on normal with Marth w/o continuing and using Heart Containers.
- I cleared all star on very hard with Roy w/o continuing.
- I cleared event 50 with all characters. I cleared event 50 very fast with Peach and Ganondorf (obviously it was very hard with Peach because the chance of plucking out Stitchface turnip is very low. I had to keep using up throw and grab the Stitchface turnip very fast repeatdly while I keep avoiding Crazy Hand or Master Hand's attack).
- I cleared event 51 without losing a stock with 12 characters (Marth, Roy, Peach, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Sheik, Falco, Fox, Pikachu, Yoshi, Link, and Samus).
- In Cruel Melee, I obtained 347 KOs with Roy.
- I collected every trophy including Olimar's.
These statements are true. Eventually, I will clear classic on very hard with 8 characters (Link, Ganondorf, Sheik, Falco, Fox, Pikachu, Samus, and Yoshi).
 Techniques That I Master
I spent time mastering these techniques in Melee.
- Wavedash (Most characters and all strategies with Luigi, Mewtwo, Ice Climbers, and Marth)
- Short Hop
- Fast falling
- SHFFL (often for most characters)
- Edge hopping (including edge waveland)
- Dash dance
- Pivot (about 51% percent of time with Marth and Sheik)
- Peach's Float Cancel (more often then her SHFFL)
- Shield stab
- Crouch cancel
- Double Jump Cancel (including DJCFFL and DJCC)
- Boost Grab
- Jump-canceled grab, throw, or Up Smash
- Out of shield techniques (including Up Special and Up Smash)
- Shield grab
- Chain Grab (combined with Jump Canceled Grab)
- Fox and Falco's Short hop laser
- Standard, Ceiling, and Rolling Tech
- Meteor Cancel
- Edge Hog
- Marth's Ken Combo (about 72% percent of the time.)
- Jigglypuff's Wall of Pain (about 80% percent of the time)
- Peach's Vidjo-dropping and Vidjo-canceling (about 63% percent of time)
- Perfect shield (aka Power Shield) (30% percente of the time on physical attacks, 90% percent of the time on Falco's Laser, and 50% percent of time on other projectiles)
 Things that I want to Master
- Forming combos
- DI (including SDI)
- Jump-canceling techniques outside of grab, throw, and up smash
- Out of Shield rising short hopped aerials
- Rising short hopped aerials without landing on the ground on some aerial attacks
- Wall (including wall tech jump), and edge tech.
 Outside of Smash wiki
- Super Mario Wiki - The other Wiki I'm part of. (inactive)