|People botherin' me|
 Welcome back
- A recovered interest in the game, basically. – SmiddleT 18:03, 27 December 2010 (EST)
 Fix the image for the and Brawl article,please.
- Wait, what do you mean? – SmiddleT 09:19, 5 July 2011 (EDT)
- Was it the Yoshi's Island thing? Sorry for being so slow... – SmiddleT 09:29, 5 July 2011 (EDT)
- Oh, thanks. – SmiddleT 09:34, 5 July 2011 (EDT)
- I see, and no problem! – SmiddleT 09:34, 5 July 2011 (EDT)
 Something about your userpage
Falcon (Falcon)? LOL, how creative. --126.96.36.199 15:40, 11 July 2011 (EDT)
- Haha, I'm glad you like it. :) – SmiddleT 17:37, 11 July 2011 (EDT)
Yes, it's amazing.
- Wow! Let the Captain know that I'm thankful! – SmiddleT 12:01, 12 July 2011 (EDT)
- The signature guideline page says "Signature must show their user name or by other means make clear the user name", and I thought that the hovertip was sufficient for "making clear the user name". I can see what you mean now, though. I'm just gonna be about to change it (and it's supposed to be Japanese :P). 君怒る? 07:36, 29 July 2011 (EDT)
 HA GOTCHA!!!
Smiddle, I caught you putting in a link saying "Category: Pages that contain links that you must never click" in your userpage. I clicked it and I got logged out of SmashWiki. What do you have to say about that?? SmashPeter (talk) 15:15, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
- That is acceptable. It's just a joke, and putting a link on your userpage is not bad.--PSIWolf (T • C • E) 15:17, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
 In Your Captain Falcon Approved Section (Where's the R supposed to go?)...
There is a video with a bunch of Captain Falcons. How is it even possible for that many characters to be there at once? --188.8.131.52 07:31, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
- No idea; the maximum number of players "normally" allowed is six (Multi-Man Melee). My guess is that he h4xx0rd the game to play a 2-stock match with six slots, but he allowed both "stocks" to play at the same time. But when C. Falcon (or h4xx0ring) is involved, y'know, miracles simply just happen randomly! (I think the R should be after "approved", but who knows?) Smiddle 君怒る? 10:03, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
- Well, your's says the (R) after Approved, so that's where I think it goes. And plus, I don't even know how to play 6-player Melee. Is that a h4xx0ring technique too? --184.108.40.206 14:39, 24 September 2011 (EDT)
 The vote
- Wow, you're right. My browser was showing the wrong time. Well, now over half an hour has gone without him fixing his own vote anyway. Smiddle 君怒る? 12:41, 4 September 2011 (EDT)
- I decided a while back ago to stop playing Brawl and go back to Melee instead, and I hate the lag, and I probably suck a lot anyway, but who cares, sure :P When? (Can't right now; TV is occupied) Smiddle 君怒る? 15:58, 9 September 2011 (EDT)
What's that picture on your userpage? Is it a poptart or something? Avengingbandit 12:45, 8 June 2012 (EDT)
- According to Wikipedia, the English name is crisp bread with caviar. The Scandinavian treat. —Smiddle my sig is not fancy 12:50, 8 June 2012 (EDT)
- Yo! To answer your question, I don't really know. I'm not really back, and I'm not really gone either, y'know. I've intermittently been dropping back when wanting game info, and I sometimes happen to find edits to make. —Smiddle my sig is not fancy 06:56, 21 August 2012 (EDT)
- Yeah, let's just say they are needed. And yeah, would you look at all that stuff? They've got... —Smiddle my sig is not fancy 07:14, 21 August 2012 (EDT)