- "Once you push yourself into something new, a whole new world of opportunities opens up. You might get hurt. In fact you WILL get hurt. But amazingly when you heal-- you are somewhere you've never been."
Who invited you here?
I joined the community in October of 2009, shortly after my purchase of Brawl. It seems like so long ago. I've played Smash 64 and Melee prior to it, however Brawl was the first game that I actually owned. I got the other two later on. I've used my knowledge to contribute to the site, and I became familiar with the community over time, particularly over the useful the irc channel for Wifi matches, conversations, or engage in Toom's IRC mafia game. Anyway, over the course of my membership, I've acquired Rollback before and after the big move, added movesets for Melee characters, expanded plenty of articles in general, and lots of tidying. Will I ever step up and apply for admin? Perhaps someday.
Over the years I've made various subpages. I have made a list of what I would consider to be Bad SSB4 Suggestions, I have made a list explaining emoticons, called Emoticonolgy, I have my own Userboxes page, and finally,
I've been working on a Glossary for SmashWiki. I proposed it here.
Smash 4 Thoughts
I know it may be too early to judge and the meta should evolve naturally but here it is:
- 'Fierce Deity' Link (Costume #8)
- "Breast Cancer Awareness" Donkey Kong (#8)
- "Virtual Boy" ROB (#8)
- "PapaSmorf" Ganondorf (#8)
- "Golden" Captain Falcon (#7)
- "Vitamin D/Choice Band" Pikachu (#7)
- "Never Forget" Dedede (#2)
- "Meta Knight Unmasked" Kirby (#8)
- "I'm Feeling Really It" Shulk (#8)
- "Cut Man" Mega Man (#2)
- "Roy" Marth (#8) / "Roy" Bowser Jr. (#3)
- "Optimal Pairing" Lucina (#7)
- "Mittens" Pac Man (#8)
- "That's my tongue" Greninja (#3)
- "Serena" Jigglypuff (#7)
- "Chrom" Ike (#8)
- "Wireframe Hoddie" Little Mac (#16)
- "Ocarina/Melee" Zelda (#7)
- 2 stock FD mode has created a Little Mac meta on 1v1 For Glory. I would prefer if For Glory, or the game in general, incorporated some Yoshi's Island or Battlefield.
- While I'm at it, don't make 95% of stages completely unviable and slap on a simple redesigned mode. Really.
- Favorite non-FD: Battlefield/Yoshi's Island for serious battles. Otherwise, Mute City, Prism Tower, Tomodachi, Ferox, Wily Fortress.
- Least favorite non-FD: Pictochat 2, Gaur Plains, Flat Zone 2, DreamLand.
- Stages w/ best music: Mute City, Gerudo Valley, Magicant, Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, Wily Fortress
- Reggie wants to kick some ass.
- I called it: No option to disable 3D = Framerate issues, consistent 60 fps simply not possible locally or over wifi.
- STOP SAYING LITTLE MAC IS OP
- Angry Birds mode is surprisingly fun, while City Trial mode is surprisingly lackluster.
--HavocReaper48 20:04, 23 January 2015 (EST)