Template:Did you know
From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
This list may contain five facts at once. New facts go on top. After moving a fact off the bottom of this list, add to Previous fun facts. Ensure the fact is not already on the list. Facts must be verifiable.
- ...that a number of trophies in Melee use an image of the Osohe Castle, from EarthBound 64, as their reflection texture?
- ...that in the Japanese version of Melee (or if the language is set to Japanese), a Virtual Boy appears on the shelf of game consoles while viewing all your trophies?
- ...that the Smash Bros. logo is one of the Bumper Stickers available in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption?
- ...that Samus's French character description in Smash 64 refers to her as possibly male or female?
- ...that Wario and Snake are the only characters in Brawl who make noises when they eat Food?