Talk:Super Smash Bros. 4
 The quotes...
- That happened because I typed it out for him on IRC, including italics, but somewhere along the lines, the characters turned into something else. Toast ltimatum 05:56, 14 September 2012 (EDT)
 The Simpsons trivia
- The trivia is about this specific game though, and I don't think there's enough material to create an article devoted to references outside the series. Omega Tyrant 03:08, 16 September 2012 (EDT)
- I'm not even a member of this wiki and I still realize that this belongs on a Simpsons wiki, at best. By allowing this, if Jay Leno mentions the game in a monologue, that deserves a record in the Trivia section. Seems... wrong, doesn't it? --126.96.36.199 05:14, 16 September 2012 (EDT)
Are we sure the trivia is real? I watched the episode online and didn't see the reference. The Simpsons Wiki didn't have it (and they have a page devoted to the episode's references), nor did a straight Google search yield results. So unless somebody sees what I seem to be missing, I suggest we take it down. JamesHeart123 06:16, 16 September 2012 (EDT)
- I got the information from Drakon64, you might want to ask him. Toast ltimatum 07:22, 16 September 2012 (EDT)
- Didn't think I would be back but the links to Wikisimpsons drew me back here, and to find this discussion. The info is false, I have just re-watched the scene to find nothing. We have had several other people watch the scene to find nothing about a SSB parody game. Seems fake to me. Solar Dragon (Talk • Contribs.) 17:29, 16 September 2012 (EDT)
- There's generally nothing wrong with linking to redirects; I'm personally not convinced this case is special. Toomai Glittershine The Golden 16:41, 5 December 2012 (EST)
 Released on which platforms?
I'm wondering if it's going to release for Wii too. It probably will, because some people would want to play the game, although they don't have a 3DS or a WiiU.Sandvich9 (talk) 16:46, 28 January 2013 (EST)
- Except it won't, because the game is designed to run in 60fps with a strong online service on the Wii U, while the 3DS version has different dimensions, slightly different graphics, and big games like Super Smash Bros. are used to make those people buy the superior systems to what they currently own. Development has already begun on the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, Sakurai probably have told us if they were making it for Wii. So get yourself down to the store and get a Wii U, Nintendo won't satisfy you if you don't. Heck, by the time SSB4 comes out, the Wii will be super-out-of-date. Toast ltimatum 17:14, 28 January 2013 (EST)
 Screenshots and trailer
On January 2013, Sakurai announced that the first screenshots of the game would be shown at E3 this year on June 11 to June 13. Rumors about a trailer have also been spreading. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mr.Santana Lopez (talk • contribs) 10:54, 13 March 2013 (EDT)