Smash Bros. DOJO!! (SSBB)
Smash Bros. DOJO!! was launched around May 22, 2007. It is written in the form of a blog with information provided by Masahiro Sakurai. The site was updated every weekday with information on characters, how to play Brawl, game modes, stages, items, music, and other information relating to Brawl. The updates ended on April 14, 2008. However, Masahiro Sakurai noted "Also, there’s always a chance that I will need to update sometime in the future with some kind of announcement." To commemorate the release of the European version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Masahiro Sakurai made another post on June 27, 2008. Another post was made on August 22, 2008 about Target Smash!! and Home-Run Contest world records.
A May update to the DOJO!! says that on June 30th, 2009, the service that accepted user-generated snapshots, stage designs, and replay data would no longer be available, though such data would still be distributed after that date.
 Warning! Challenger Approaching!
Before the January 31st release of Brawl in Japan, all characters that were newcomers to the Smash Bros. series that were not already shown in the E3 2006 trailer, had a banner above them saying "Warning! Challenger Approaching" when they were revealed.
Smash Bros. DOJO!! can be viewed in several different languages including Japanese, American English, British English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian. They all have the same updates and are translated from what Masahiro Sakurai posts on the Japanese site. It also has information on changed dates. The only update which is specific to one language is New Launch and E for All, which is exclusive to the American English site due to its discussion of the American release date and an America-only convention, both of which would not be of interest to people of other nationalities. In addition to normal language differences, the American and British English differ in content in rare cases, such as the post on training.
- For updates posted from May 22 to July 31, see Smash Bros. DOJO!! updates (archive).
- For updates posted from August 1 to October 31, see Smash Bros. DOJO!! updates (archive 2).
- For updates posted from November 1 to January 31, see Smash Bros. DOJO!! updates (archive 3).
- For the updates since the Japanese release, see Smash Bros. DOJO!! updates
- In the Spanish version of Smash Bros. DOJO!!, there is an error on the Green Hill Zone page; a Mushroom logo (the Mario universe's logo) is seen, rather than the Sonic logo.