Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Also consider creating an account; it'll help us get to know you better (among other things).
- 16:21, 7 November 2014 (EST)
An edit you made in SSB4 victory poses
Before, I undid it as proof was unable to be found. However, a GameXplain video released today did indeed show Pit saying "What's up now?" when Dark Pit was absent, so I added back your edit. Accept my apologies for not knowing sooner. However, do try to show proof if you have to correct something found in an article. Berrenta (talk) 12:03, 4 December 2014 (EST)
Hi, I noticed multiple edits to one page within a short time span. We recommend that you use the preview button to check for errors before saving as this won't clog the "recent changes" page. Thanks. ZeldaStarfoxfan2164 (talk) is made in America 02:09, 11 December 2014 (EST)
DLC Home Stages
Would you mind waiting until Mewtwo and Lucas release to mention their home stages? We're just exercising caution in case Mewtwo/Lucas's home stage ends up being something like FD or Battlefield. Nyargleblargle (Talk) 19:41, 14 April 2015 (EDT)