So, unlike other effects like Flame and Darkness, the Water effect isn't clear to inherit this page (as it's currently being used as a disambig). Not only that, but Water is also a type (like Arm, Leg, and Body are), so there's an argument for having TWO pages: Water (type) and Water (effect) (although both would be short enough it'd be feasible to have them on the same page). Thoughts? Toomai Glittershine 11:05, 4 December 2010 (EST)
- Seeing as only four pages link to here, I'll make this page about the type and effect. Toomai Glittershine The Bold 20:58, 26 December 2010 (EST)
FLUDD and Water Gun
- Actually, Water Gun can do damage. When it is uncharged, it is a short range multi-hitting attack that can do 12% total. Omega Tyrant 00:03, 13 January 2011 (EST)
Used by Pokémon/assists?
Do any Poké Ball Pokémon or assist trophy use this effect, especially in Brawl where type effectiveness exists? If no I think it could be useful to note since some of them, like Kyogre and Piplup (and only them?), really look like they should. --Menshay (talk) 17:07, 28 October 2014 (EDT)
- I'm interested in this too. As for other causes, perhaps the rain in the Kitty Cover microgame on WarioWare, Inc. could be water too? --SnorlaxMonster 00:57, 10 November 2014 (EST)
As far as I'm aware, there are no Pokémon or Assist Trophies that use water as a type or an effect. I don't know about Kitty Cover's rain, but since it doesn't flinch, having the right type/effect would be even less important. Toomai Glittershine El Pollo 10:46, 10 November 2014 (EST)
- In that case, I think it would be worthwhile noting that Kyogre and Oshawott do not use water as a type or effect (as is noted on the grass page in regards to Chikorita).
- As for Kitty Cover's rain not affecting knockback, Blue Pikmin should still be immune to damage from it, so it is not completely inconsequential. --SnorlaxMonster 05:22, 8 April 2015 (EDT)