A crew is a group of Smashers who host or attend tournaments together. Anybody on SmashWiki is allowed to make one about their crew. Information about how to create a crew page is detailed below.
- The page should only be about the crew, and separate smasher pages should be created for the crew members.
- Please make sure the crew is notable, as defined by SmashWiki:Notability, or else it will be deleted.
- Offensive content must be avoided(expanded below)
- All crew pages must have Template:Crew
- Tournament experience(hosting or attending) must be included in order to avoid confusion and deletion, as per the notability policy.
- If available, a link to each of the member's smasher pages.
Explicitly allowed content
- A brief history of the crew, although this should not be an extremely long section.
- Crew achievements.
- Links to any websites the crew may have, such as a proboards website.
- Any contact info to the members, or the crew in general.
Content of crew pages should generally be focused on the Super Smash Bros. series, but if you choose to stray outside this general umbrella, be considerate of the diverse range of users on SmashWiki.
These are absolutely not permitted under any circumstances:
- Libel or defamation
- Material patently offensive to others
- Material in breach of the wiki's policies and practices
- Any copyright violations, including (but not limited to) copyrighted text or image
Use common sense and keep general etiquette in mind when creating/editing a crew page:
- Do not include any material generally deemed offensive or insulting; the no personal attacks policy applies here.
- Do not include your crew page in categories intended to be used for main articles
Restrictions on images
- The only profile pictures permitted in the crew template are pictures of the crew in real-life, and no crew banners or logos are allowed.
- Avoid uploading large images, particularly ones over 150kB in size.
- Be sure to properly license your image when uploading.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the deletion of your image.