Forum:Your ideal smash bros (which characters, stages,other things like stage builders, ...)
I just want to know how your ideal smash bros game looks like. I think when you have 4 characters, 3 new stages and 1 past stage(if there is one availiable,and if it 's good enough) for each universe is enough. And clones like link-toon link, ness-lucas shouldn't be in there too. If yu have other ideas, adjustments for stage builder, ... to, just post them. i know this is a bit of an overview topic (with al these characters who should be in there, who shouldn't be in there topics), but i think its nice to know what te majority of people want for a next smash bros game.
Well, lucas isnt really a clone, although only their b- moves are similar even those have different characteristics. and I would like krystal, no new sonic characters, and a character creator. Atomix26 (talk) 00:43, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
My Smash Bros.:
- Bring back Melee hitstun.
- Bring back Melee dash dance.
- Wavedashing and l-canceling returning are optional.
- NO TRIPPING!!!
- More representation of certain franchises (i.e. more Kirby stages, one more Yoshi character, one more F-Zero character, etc.).
- Add "Yellow" as a color option for Team Battles.
- The problem with one more F-Zero character, is that given the style of the game, it wouldn't make sense, and they can't remove captain falcon, because he was in all previous games. Additionally, I would like to see another Pokemon trainer, with Sinnoh starters! Atomix26 (talk) 17:13, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- I had a similar concept with Slippy; that his B move would be to pull things from no where as projectiles. But then I thought about how well he handles grenades... Animal Crossing Boy/Girl could correspond to whomever your Mii's gender is. The only difference is how they would use their weapons. Paper Bowser (talk) 16:53, 29 July 2009 (UTC)