- Halley's Comet can be viewed orbiting Earth every 76 years. For the other 75, it retreats to the heart of the Sun, where it hibernates undisturbed. —Fact Sphere
|Brawl mains||Yoshi, Random|
|SSB mains||Yoshi, Random|
|Skill||Top of non-competitive supertier|
|Birth date||February 22, 1989|
Since I've never played Smash Bros. offline with anyone near my skill level, I have no idea how good I really am. (Attempting to judge my skill by my online play is ridiculous at best.) However, as a point of comparision, here is a list of other video-game things I've accomplished:
- I've cleared the 1P Game of SSB64 on Very Hard (albeit with 5 stock), a run that included earning No Damage versus Master Hand.
- I've beaten Events 50 and 51 in SSBM with every character.
- I've collected all trophies in SSBM (that can be obtained without hacking).
- I've cleared the Subspace Emissary 100% on Hard without stickers.
- I've cleared the Subspace Emissary on Intense.
- I've earned all 120/150 Stars in SM64/SM64DS twice (each).
- I've earned all the Stars in SMG and SMG2.
- I have 5 glittering stars in SM3DL.
- I'm 550-183 in MKDS online without snaking (that's ~75%), as well as being a triple star.
- I've a Vs Rating of over 8000 in MK Wii, with a Battle Rating of over 7500. I'm also a triple star.
- I'm 3121-1749 in MK7 online (VR over 10000), and also a triple star.
- I can beat Banjo-Kazooie 100% in under 5 and a half hours without dying (without a strategy).
- I can beat Banjo-Tooie 100% without a Turbo controller.
- I own The Legend Of Zelda: Collector's Edition and have beaten three of the four full games it contains.
- I've beaten Metroid Prime and MP2: Echoes on Hard, with 100% on each. (GCN versions)
- I've beaten the Elite 4 in Pokémon Pearl with a team of around level 47.
- It's pronounced "two-may", not "two-my". Not that it really matters.
- None of the quotes at the top of this page are just throw-ins. They all have some sort of meaning. (Although sometimes that meaning is just "Toomai has a sense of humour".)
- People on the IRC tend to call me "toom". It bugs me for no particular reason.
- My "away" name on the IRC, "IAmOot", has nothing to do with Ocarina of Time. It's more of a combination of a Canadian joke and a lucky reversal.
- I don't call myself "The Table Designer" for nothing. Character matchups? Tier lists? Competency charts? Moveset tables? All my creations; everything else is a derivative. I'll do some table work for you if you ask, but don't expect me to feel forced to do it.
"" indicates I own the game. "" indicates I do not but have played it. Anything else means that I don't own the game but one of my family members do (listed as code name). The "Gut" column displays my instinctual feeling of the game in general (no long thought-out reviews or calculated scores or anything).
|Glimmergarage (Mario Kart 7 community)||45-6512-1181-1168|
|Admin Of Admins||This user is a bureaucrat.|
|Big Cheese||This user is an admin.|
|Firewall||This user is immune to Flame attacks.|
|I R Seeing You||This user uses the IRC.|
|Icy Head||This user cannot use Flame attacks.|
|Mr. Vulcan||This user's Logic attacks deal 33% more damage.|
|Notoriety||This user is a significant contributor.|
|Photographer||This user can upload screenshots.|
|Polygon Team||This user can create 3D imagery.|
|Rasterizer||This user can create .png images.|
|Respectability||This user cannot use Troll attacks.|
|Rock Head||This user is immune to Troll attacks.|
|Vectorizer||This user can create .svgs.|
|Arena Zebra||This user runs the Smash Arena.|
|By The Numbers||This user attempts to define everything in terms of predictability and definite values.|
|Creative Breeze||This user can easily create names, nomenclatures, systems, and symbols.|
|Data Miner||This user has Project Smash Attack, BrawlBox, and OpenSA2.|
|Iconic||This user has produced various sets of icons.|
|Leek Power||This user is part of the Smash Lab.|
|Overcautious||Every time one of this user's talk page posts is in the Review phase,|
there is a 66.7% chance it will be overthought and discarded.
|Shut Up Maggots||This user knows it's not your fault but still loathes you|
when you edit something a minute before he does.
|Strength Of Opinion||This user's opinion is often nonexistant and/or immutable.|
|Tabulated Gridiron||This user makes useful and cool tables.|
|LADIES & GENTS! Come to the Smash Arena and vote on Round 188: Motion-Sensor Bomb vs. Cloaking Device!|
Note: Unlike other people's such lists, I do not sort characters within blocks.
|Super Smash Bros.|
|Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
A Smashing Saga
- Check out A Smashing Saga. Basically, it's a fanfiction of the entire story of the Smashers, starting way back in 1999 and following all the way up to the present.
|1||Invitations are distributed across various universes.||Formation||April||1999|
|2||Introductions are exchanged between the newly-acquainted Smashers.|
|3||Catch the fish, don’t get caught by the enemies.||Accustomization|
|4||Targets are smashed and snatched without mercy.|
|5||Dogfights are more interesting when you have eleven competent enemies to shoot down.|
|6||Purple, the colour of mysteries and shadow.|
|7||Duodecamicitia: an alliance of twelve - with a single goal.|
|8||Communication can be difficult without the right technology.|
|9||Branching out horizons to new lengths.|
|10||Landings can be rough - but they are always appreciated.|
|11||Buffets are a good source of fun.|
|12||Cavernous areas instill various emotions, such as fear.|
|13||Dozens of enemies against a dozen heroes - with a dozen questions.|
|14||Frontier formation can define a nation.|