I try to do things on my own but I always, always, ALWAYS need strategy guides. I fucking hate it! Anyway, help me with my next crazy project: completing the challenges in Brawl.
- Clear on
Hard, Very Hard and Intense, and with 10, 20 and all characters. Can't do that because Tabuu is the fucking hardest boss in history!
- UNDENT: I've cleared on Hard with DK, and successfully avoided, for the first time ever, the off waves. Now to fucking win Very Hard!
- Clear level 1 under 0:15. How? With who?
- Clear level 4 under 0:32 seconds. How? With who?
- Clear level 5 under 0:30 seconds. How? With who?
- Defeat 5 then 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl. Um, how? I've tried Lucario, I've tried the Marth trick, nothing!
- Endure a 15 Minute Brawl. It's hard enough for me to clear 100 Man!
- Clear 100 Man Brawl under 3:30 and 4:00 and everyone. Again, it's hard enough for me to do it at all!
 Other challenges
- Get 500 trophies. The one thing stopping me is getting enough trophies in challenges to do so!
- Collect all songs. The one thing stopping me is getting that last one from clearing 15 Minute Brawl!
Clear All Star with everyone. But I thought I did it when I got the Plusle and Minun trophy. Do you have to clear it with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard different rounds each? Don't they share a trophy?
 Comments section
My comments will be in bold and italics.
- Already told you on IRC for Boss Battles.
- For target test 1, you can simply use Captain Falcon and run through, uairing everything. Fox can also be used similarly, plus he has a fast blaster you can break targets with from a distance.
- For target test 4, I'll fill this later (need a bit of a memory jog for the optimal, easiest path).
- For target test 5, use Falcon.
1. Immediately jump up and hit the target above.
2. Then jump off to the left, uair the target in front. Then drift to the target below, and uair that one, where you then proceed to Falcon Dive to the ledge.
3. Ledge jump, then midair jump and Falcon Dive towards the target in the upper left box. If Falcon Dive fails to hit it, quickly jump and uair it.
4. Once you done that, jump on the elevators, then jump towards the target between the two diagonal pillars, where you will then Falcon Dive through it and land on top of the right pillar.
5. Then jump towards the target on the top of the right box area, where you can break it with uair, or with Falcon Dive it reaching the area.
6. Once you done that, fast fall down to the lower area, grab the beam sword, and jump towards the wall, while throwing the beam sword up at the target above.
7. While you fall, uair to hit the target on the other side of the wall.
8. When you land, jump towards the between area of the two targets to the left. Once you reach this area, use Falcon's uair, and you should break both of them at once.
- For Cruel Brawl, you can plank with Meta Knight. Using his dair and Shuttle Loop to KO Alloys that jump off at you.
- For 15 minute, planking also works here. If you can't plank for 15 minutes, you can scrooge (go under the stage from one end to the other) with Meta Knight or Jigglypuff til time runs out (though you won't get much KOs with this method).
All-Star completed with everyone. Somehow Jigglypuff had no All-Star record, but I had the Puff Up trophy. Don't know how. But anyway, the Kyle Hyde trophy (or rather unrotatable short film) is now mine.
Hard Boss Battles completed with everyone. The Dark Cannon trophy is mine.