|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Home stage to||Kirby, Mario, Luigi|
|Tournament legal (SSB)|
The Tutorial Stage (listed as Explain in the Debug Menu) is a stage in Super Smash Bros., which can't be unlocked or played on in any ways, except via hacking. The stage is used to demonstrate how to play the game, appearing when the player leaves the game idle after the introduction. After a while, a tutorial video will begin. It shows Mario and Luigi teaching attacks, jumping, dashing and more.
- 1 soft platform, and the main solid platform, with only one grabbable ledge.
- Resembles an early form of Dream Land, as it contains both the same background, main platform, and one of the three small platforms of that stage.
- The stage's left boundary is extremely small and can result in quick KO's.
- Left side is a normal size compared to the other stages but characters stay in a magnifying glass throughout the time
- The upper boundary is lower than that of the standard.
- For unclarified reasons, P3 can glitch on this stage, in that they will be very light and unable to control their character.