From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
Revision as of 17:17, 13 November 2010 by Miles of SmashWiki
Possible full-size projects:
- The Origin Project: An expanded version of the item origin, stage origin, etc. things you've already seen, this project would be dedicated to improving these sections on histories of things in Smash and standardizing the coverage of them.
- The Smasher Project (1.1): Working to go through Smasher namespace articles, one-by-one, and determining which ones meet the requirements for notability and bringing those articles up-to-date.
- The Tournament/Crew Project: Checking all tournament and crew articles (which, keep in mind, are in the mainspace) for notability and standardization of coverage.
- The Testing Projects:
- The Enemy Health Project: A project based on Toomai's work to determine the HP values for all SSE enemies and bosses on various difficulty levels.
- The Hitbox Project: Another Toomai-led project to dissect the innermost workings of Brawl's combat engine.