This is my talk page
 Re: A quick question
...What was that supposed too be a Wiki of? "Making Fiends". Never watched it. It once was on the TV channel Nicktoons Network (now just Nicktoons with a disgusting new logo), but I never watched it, never had the need, or the desire. I thought it looked bad from watching the commercials. -Anthony1996 (talk) 22:12, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
 Your name is too long
- Um... I don't see anything wrong with it being long... and I am familiar with wikis... in fact my user page is the exact same user page from the super smash bros. wikia on the wiki... and noone's ever told me to change it before...
- Something differing this wiki from others I've been on appears to be that I have to produce a summary but... not sure where I'm supposed to put it so... I'm responding to the comment left on my talk page... (I overuse "..." ) --Zordon123456789mlw7 (talk) 19:35, 25 September 2011 (EDT)
- Maybe you have to rename this user i guess Toomai.--Brandondorf 22:23, 25 September 2011 (EDT)
- Thank, you Toomai... By the way, I may be fairly skilled at wiki formatting and adjusting to each wiki's rule's... I probably won't be very active... --Smasher Zordon123456789mlw7 22:14, 25 September 2011 (EDT)
 Hi there!
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!