Hi there!
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Richard 20:22, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
This feels so different now than before. Ive been here for a long time when it used to not even have most attacks per character. Hmm probably me for over a year or 2. Thanks to everyone who has helped. Kudos to Woz and TSA, my favorite crew and my crew PPS. long live Smash Wiki, combined or not. KoRoBeNiKi
 Grandfather Turnips
That might be because he is taking a break from it. He is still the best Marth player, M2K in second, but it is very close. Most people still know Ken is the World Champion, thats a title that cant be taken away easily. JtM =^] (talk) 03:20, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
Well, I understand my Sonic is legendary, but I didn't participate in any big tournament recently, but were you the one that i was going against with SJ? If not, we hould brawl sometime. ~Teh Blue Blur~~You're too slow!~ 10:57, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
 A little heads-up
Edits like this one could be seen as vandalism or a personal attack on the smasher in question - I presume it was just teasing, but please try to be more encyclopedic when editing. Thanks, RAN1 01:13, December 12, 2009 (UTC)
 RE: Message
Hi KoRoBeNiKi. What did you mean by chat on the last article I made?GEmini-Hero Duelist 07:55, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Hey. Due to large amounts of ridiculousness, I have decided to remove your rollback rights. I personally refused to continue arguing due to the aforementioned ridiculousness, and since other users who also supported you chose not to post for a variety of stupid reasons I no longer felt giving you rollback was warranted. I am truly sorry; I still feel that rollback would not be wasted on you, and I hope you will try again in the future once people with bad reasoning will support you and those with good reasoning aren't too busy being terrible to defend you.
Best of luck,
Shadowcrest 20:01, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
Um, we might undo the undoing. I'm going to work on this. RAN is being an idiot, you're probably the best contributor on this whole damn website, and it's a shame to see someone who gums up the works with inanities that stink like Osama Bin Laden's buttcrack pull down someone who actually tries to improve this site. I might be part troll...scratch that, I might be mostly troll, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to let some twerp trample on someone who tries. I'm going to get on this. Semicolon (talk) 23:18, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
 take two
I've restored your rollback, as the wiki seems to have stopped being stupid about it. Of course, be sure to familiarize yourself with the rollback policy.
Shadowcrest 01:04, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
 You heard of this guy?
Actually, the matchup chart we already had is completely identical to the one you posted (in terms of the actual matchups). It just doesn't look it because the the different character order. The only differences are:
- The one we already had is in the order of the tier list, like one would expect.
- The one we already had is bigger and easier to read.
- The one we already had is consistent with the SSBM and SSBB matchup tables.
While Mr. Anon also responded on his talk page (as he should have), you said you want an explanation on your talk page. Well, here it is:
- Explaining Ness' tier position in as much detail as you put in (especially the bits about different regions) is not necessary. One or two sentences will suffice. As things stand now, we don't go into the minutiae of tiers.
- The idea of an "important notes before reading below" section is, to be frank, dumb. Splitting an article up in such a way is never necessary.
- It was agreed a while ago that having an attributes section is better than having a pros/cons section.
Now, I'm not going to say I agree with your edit being simply undone. But you could have added the info you wanted to add without changing the structure of the article. Toomai Glittershine 18:59, 24 November 2010 (EST)
 Welcome back!
- Would it be legal for me to get Smash 64 for an emulator since I already own the game through VC? And if so, what would be a good emulator and ROM to get? And how do you play online on an emulator? Mr. Anon (talk) 16:37, 30 April 2011 (EDT)
 When someone leaves you a message on your talk page
 Wanna play Smash 64
 What the f-
- Well, Luigi is my best character (along with Marth and Falco which is why they are in S)...but look at Luigi otherwise. Look at his other games, it's either him or Link for least. --LoS PPS KoRos (talk) 19:46, 24 May 2011 (EDT)
 Hey KoRo
Instead of putting "This stage is banned in Japan." on every stage article other than Dream Land, can you say why each stage is banned? It seems odd that only Dream Land isn't banned, and I think people would be interested to know why. PenguinofDeath 11:53, 2 November 2011 (EDT)
 Welcome back
Hey Koro. Nice to see you back to editing. Now that PoD is also back, I guess we can start improving the SSB64 articles a lot in general, to make them look more like their counterparts in the other games. Want to meet with me on IRC to discuss some ideas? Mr. Anontalk 20:44, 2 November 2011 (EDT)
 Multiple edits
Just a note, you should try and use the preview button when making large amounts of contributions to a page, and try to limit the total number of edits. This way, recent changes isn't filled up with as many changes. Mr. Anontalk 11:52, 9 September 2012 (EDT)
- Pay attention to how the edits were made. They weren't from lack of preview button, but from editing section by section. Omega Tyrant 12:04, 9 September 2012 (EDT)
- Sorry, haven't used this forum in a while. I did change eventually and edited the entirety. I was originally not going to add in the Japanese/UTSC smash comparison but then I found it to be a useful edit. Whoops forgot my sig --LoS PPS KoRos (talk) 12:05, 9 September 2012 (EDT)