Teh quote of teh nao:
|“||Oh why is everybody always pickin' on me?||”|
Teh fact of teh nao:
|“||Iowa is a burning, racist shithole which you should never visit.||”|
|Brawl mains||Snake, Meta Knight|
| Other Brawl
|Melee mains||Marth, Link|
| Other Melee
|SSB mains||Captain Falcon, Ness|
| Other SSB
|Real name||Aram M.; still looking for pen name.|
|Birth date||October 28, 1994|
 About Me
I'm just this seventeen year old guy of Korean-Iranian descent.
I was born in Ypsilanti, Michigan, then moved to Bellville, Ontario, because Ypsilanti is a dump.
After moving to Mississauga, I later moved to Troy, Michigan, because Troy is nice.
I go to Oakland University in Rochester Hills for college.
I plan on majoring in the Health Sciences, but I am unsure of which branch.
I like writing stuff that you may or may not enjoy.
I also enjoy video games. My favourite game keeps changing, so I won't bore you with what my favourites are.
I usually listen to music of any sort while doing basically anything.
You can see my taste in music here.
Sometimes I watch association football, ice hockey, and baseball.
My favourite teams are Real Madrid, the Spanish, Danish, and German national teams, the Detroit Red Wings, the Detroit Tigers, and the Hanshin Tigers.
 On the Wiki
 On writing
I joined this Wiki in Summer '08.
This technically makes me one of the oldest contributors here.
Why I'm still here, I will never know.
Sometimes I rewrite articles.
On rare occasions, I might create them.
Nowadays, I mostly upload images from Brawl and Melee.
I am considered one of the all-time best editors of this Wiki.
It eventually became a featured article.
I will change articles tens of times before I'm content with my work.
This applies to images as well.
 On images
If the image in question has a watermark, a simple crop is normally used.
More invasive watermarks are removed by using the clone stamp tool in Adobe Photoshop 7, then retouched with Microsoft Paint.
In my experience, taking images from Project 64 is bad because of artefacts.
 On sound files
I play the file in Project 64 or Dolphin, then use Audacity to record it as it's being played.
Since Dolphin is very finicky, this can be more difficult than expected.
 Other bits
I somehow have rollback, though I rarely use it.
Do not ask me to RfA. I would be a strong candidate, but a poor admin.
Do not ask me to support your side in a debate, or to support/oppose a proposal.
Think of me like Sweden or Switzerland.
 On the IRC
I'm the guy who has six characters in his nick. It's a long story that involves another channel I frequent.
I spent many months with voice, and in the present, I currently have limited op powers.
I generally act as a peacekeeper, so I don't use many of the functions, sans /kick and maybe /mode.
In general, it's easier to ask me questions on IRC than on my talk page.
 On the games
Melee is still king.
Brawl is fun.
The original is also kinda fun.
Melee was my first game.
I play both casualfag and tourneyfag rules.
I have only taken part in local tournaments.
Sometimes I win first in them.
I act like a raving idiot when I play casualfag rules.
It's not my fault that the football is the coolest item ever.
 On Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi doesn't work with my current router.
Stop bugging me about it.
I'm pretty rubbish at Brawl anyway.
The only other games I'll play online are Unreal Tournament 2004 and any version of Civilization IV.
If I'm feeling nice, I might respond to direct requests.
 Contribution stuff
I have uploaded this many images, and I am currently one of the only active editors that can capture screenshots from Melee and Brawl.
I made the following pages.
My current projects:
- making this Wiki more equally focused on all three games; on some articles, it seems that the focus is primarily on Brawl, such as Stock.
A partial rewrite for our Announcer articleDon't plan on finishing this. A total rewrite for our Results Screen pageIt's over!
A template for SSBM pagesFinished, just need to get the energy to put it everywhere. CollectionFinished. Making a complete list of Notices for MeleeFinished. LanguageFinished. Sticker CenterFinished. Our "Did you know?" page, by providing information at least once a week.Can't be assed to continue this.
- entire pages for the Melee fighters. Compare this to this.
Rest assured, it will be finished one day...
I helped organise and revamp...
- Beta elements
- List of rumors
- the introductions of all Melee fighters, with more info added, as well as a better use of the NPOV.
- the current table for the Notices found in Melee.
- the entire "Challenger Approaching!" section of Unlockable character.
This section is outdated. Please move along.
My future plans are as follows:
Intros for Brawl fighters, with a higher emphasis on the NPOV.Not needed anymore?
- Records, specifically the Melee section.
- Opening movie. I see no reason to summarise what happens in a movie that anyone can watch.
- Gameplay. This article should cover what the gameplay of the games are, not the aspects of it.
Results screen. Not that it's of poor quality, but I feel the structure is too inherently limited to allow for good expansion.Rewritten. Pause - Add "In tournaments" sectionYes, it happened. Let us speak no more of it. Announcer. At the present, the article feels too cluttered and features too much unneeded fluff.Bah, not interested anymore.
- Moonwalk. For a technique that's pivotal in some matches, this article is pathetic in its coverage.
Egg. Disorganised mess is disorganised.As it turns out, this is a symptom of a larger problem.
- This section of the Kirby universe. I own Kirby Air Ride, and I can tell you there are a lot more similarities than there may seem.
- Unlockable. We have a List of unlockables as well. I fail to see the point of having both.
- Polish up the Melee articles. Some inconsistencies in them are irking me.
- Revamp our items articles. Some of them don't even have "Origin" sections, and all of them effectively mix the introduction with "Operation"!
Adventure Mode. This article reads more like a half-baked walkthrough rather than an encyclopaedia article.Sniped by Toomai! Giga Bowser. See above.Eh, I won't bother.
- Find a way to include a link to Home-Run Stadium in Home-Run Contest. Additionally, clean-up in both articles is needed.
- Fix stupid coding errors I made in some cquote tags, such as on Fireball.
- Add an "Explanation" or similarly-titled section to our Event Match articles to describe what the matches are references to.
- Add some more info to our Debug menu article. I'd like to make it a tad similar to a guide on the menu.
- Training. This article doesn't seem to be sure on what it's covering.
- Make [[Category:Retired Smashers]].
- Make it so that Camera covers all aspects of the camera, and, if needed, make a separate article for the mode.
- Create an Options page.
Some videos for our new YouTube channelComputer is bad. Not gonna bother until I get a better graphics card.
- Try to make Zelda/Sheik have some actual content on it. Making it a disambiguation page doesn't seem correct.
I also suggested some Smash Arena fights.
- All-Star Rest Area (SSBM) vs. All-Star Rest Area (SSBB). All-Star Rest Area (SSBB) won. I wanted All-Star Rest Area (SSBM) to win, but I suppose you can't win everything.
- DACUS vs. Wavedash. This fight was used for "The Spiffy One Fifty". Wavedash won in a surprising reversal. Sorta like Turkey versus Croatia in Euro 2008.
- Jeff Manning vs. Dean Harrington vs. Pat Cashman. I like Dean Harrington as a voiceover the best, but Pat Cashman appeared in one of my favourite television shows as a child.
 Assorted bits of insanity
- I attempt to decipher Japanese and the truth behind the rumours of Super Smash Bros.
- In which I give everyone on the Wiki that frequents IRC a super power
- I become amusingly sentimental over a pamphlet heavily biased in favour of Nintendo.
- In which the most beautiful articles of all time are stored
- My unbiased opinions about IRC regulars.
- Some cancer-inducing lists here.
- Something I have because no one else wanted it.
--- ReiDemon, Author Extraordinaire, 01:04, 31 August 2012 (EDT)