From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I am decent with Falco. I've been on almost a year long hiatus from Brawl, since I converted to the 360 due to the Wii's life span expiring. If you want to Brawl me, you're gonna have to wait until I feel like switching the console attached to my PVR (yes, I can record games).
It's been a while, and I don't know who else but Miles watches over it, but I used to help run Smash Arena. So, because of this, I probably have to put this on my page:
- MarioGalaxy/sig: It's for my death signature, because the code is too large for my Preferences. I may move this to Central Wikia, so that if I use the signature, it won't be limited to SmashWiki.
- MarioGalaxy/Smashergamma: My version of the Smasherbeta. It's a test template, but I use it on my page so it actually has a use. I'm working on it step-by-step. I started with color to see if I can alter it. So far, it's working.
- MarioGalaxy/Welcome: This is an old welcome template that JoePlay used to welcome me to SmashWiki when I first came here. I prefer this version over the current one, as it seems more useful. It uses the same setup to put on a talk page as the current one, though.
For those of you that are curious, I have seven sigs. Here they are:
 Current/Available Online
 Future/Obtaining WFC
- Miles: ????-????-???? (Does not yet have Brawl)
- Alex25: ????-????-???? (Having problems getting internet to work on Wii)
- Peakprovince: ????-????-???? (Does not have internet)
 Stage Distributors:
Notes: Names in black are users who haven't given me a "color" that signifies/symbolizes them.
- Names with (×) are people whom I haven't brawled yet.
- Names with (+) are people whom I've faced in Brawl+.
Completely disregard this list. I have not updated it in a while, and due to having 2 Wiis, I have many more friend codes than this implies, despite several being the same people on both consoles. Also, my FC constantly gets reset since I have to delete my data when hacking. Thank you. MarioGalaxyTalk 04:22, June 24, 2010 (UTC)