Hello all. I exist.
|This user's main is Mr. Game & Watch.|
|This user's secondary main is R.O.B.|
|This user's tertiary main is Mario.|
|This user's quaternary main is the Ice Climbers.|
|This user's secondary Melee main is Dr. Mario.|
- 1 What I'd add in a dream SSB, assuming no restrictions whatsoever
What I'd add in a dream SSB, assuming no restrictions whatsoever
Spyro the Dragon universe
Insomniac-era, from back when Spyro was the greatest platformer of all time.
- Forward smash: Ice breath (from Frozen Altars in Spyro 3).
- Neutral special: Fire breath, obviously, being his signature move.
- Side special: Charge.
- Up special: Whirlwind. The whirlwind stays behind like Sonic's spring; anyone who enters it is sent to the top and, if they have the ability to glide, automatically starts doing so.
- Final Smash: Speedway. Transformation FS; Spyro gains Supercharge, Superflame, and Flight.
- Forward smash: Pulls out a cannon from the Peace Keepers homeworld, and fires it. There's a 10% chance of it being the Dream Weavers cannon instead.
- Down smash: Summons two sleeping dogs from Toasty on either side of him.
- Neutral special: Shoots his scepter; the projectile freezes opponents in a crystal statue for a few seconds. The shape of the statue would be different for each character, and could be used for cameos and references (e.g. Mario's could look like the tanooki suit statue).
- Side special: He sends a thief to steal items from opponents.
- Down special: Uses Magic Crafter magic to summon a wall in front of him, for use as a shield.
Kingdom Hearts universe
Sora (very incomplete)
- Side special: Strike Raid. This can hit up to five times, as in KH1 and KH2FM, not just once as in COM and SSF2. It also moves much faster than in SSF2.
- Final Smash: Either Trinity Limit or perhaps Final Form.
Final Fantasy universe
That son of a warmech Strife, being a symbol of Square's betrayal of Nintendo, must not make it in.
I'm not even going to try to come up with a moveset, as anything I create will be inferior to the SSF2 one.
Hooray for obscure open-source text-based games!
@ Sign (tentative name)
- Neutral special: Unidentified wand. Waves a wand, with various random effects.
- Up smash: Breaks a wand, creating an explosion with various random effects similar to those in nspec.
- Up special: Cursed potion of gain level. Teleports upward.
- Final Smash: Invocation. A ring of fire, surrounded by a larger ring of water, appears around the @ Sign, doing heavy damage and knockback to anyone who touches it.
Changes to existing characters