The what is/what is not discussion again
Since the previous discussion on what does and what doesn't constitute a projectile, we have learned the following things:
- Specials: Indirect is not projectile-related in a technical sense at all.
- Projectiles have different stale-move negation physics based on how they are separate objects.
- I'm going to bump this again, with the additional knowledge that the Projectiles stat as reported by Brawl's post-match results means nothing - testing shows that thrown items are not considered projectiles by this stat, one use of F.L.U.D.D. only counts once even though it fires 12 water blobs, and Bowser's Fire Breath doesn't count at all even though Charizard's Flamethower does. Toomai Glittershine The Frivolous 21:42, 28 May 2012 (EDT)
Unnecessary words in table?
My boss battles strategy is to absorb and reflect. That got me thinking...
This page should have subspace army projectiles and boss projectiles!126.96.36.199 01:22, 15 February 2014 (EST)
- Adding subspace enemy projectiles and stage projectiles would be a good idea, as well as item projectiles. Awesome Cardinal 2000 10:54, 15 February 2014 (EST)
Would this move be classified as an "absorbing projectiles" move? I mean, sure, it's not a true absorbing move as you can send the projectile back, but, in a sense, you can do the same with Oil Panic.
And if Pocket is an "absorbing projectiles" move, then shouldn't any projecile on this page (excluding projectiles that don't appear in Smash 4) be considered absorbable? Aidan the Gamer 11:41, 19 November 2014 (EST)
- I'm pretty sure Pocket can't grab Sheik's Up Special smoke, which is listed a projectile here. PikaSamus (talk) 12:07, 19 November 2014 (EST)
Unless I'm mistaken, the aura given off by Lucario's side special can be reflected in Smash 4. I, unfortunately, do not have something with me to test this, so...can someone else confirm/deny this? Aidan the Aura Master 10:44, 28 January 2015 (EST)
- It can be reflected and absorbed in both Brawl and SSB4. Toomai Glittershine Le Grand Fromage 11:20, 28 January 2015 (EST)