- I would say no, unless you can find proof the name of Project M was based off of that (which I find to be extremely unlikely). Omega Tyrant 12:11, 28 November 2011 (EST)
 Updating the Article
- No. We only have character pages for the actual games. Toomai Glittershine The Sharp 23:55, 6 May 2012 (EDT)
- Listing character changes on this article is fine though. Omega Tyrant 23:56, 6 May 2012 (EDT)
- Since there is a growing competitive scene for PM, I think it's safe to assume the character changes in the current demo will remain relatively static. You guys think it would be fine to update the character changes especially to ones with major revisions such as Charizard and Ike.-- 23:37, 28 August 2012 (EDT)
 Finally finished the character changelist, what do you think?
Oh and before anyone asks, I did not include Ivysaur because he/she (the Project M character page states that Ivysaur is a girl, but I think its a boy) is not added yet. (GamerGuy09 (talk) 22:38, 21 October 2012 (EDT))
- It's great, but ask Omega Tyrant if he is busy. If he isn't, then request a rewrite. ShupaRoeh 23:01, 21 October 2012 (EDT)
 2.5 Came Out
- Yup 2.5 is out and it is amazing. I'm making a list of all the changes I've noticed so far. For now we should add the new physics improvements made (like button delay removal and knockback stacking) as well as the aesthetic changes like new menus and stock control stuff. -- 02:54, 31 December 2012 (EST)
 2.6 Came Out
There's a lot of updating that needs to happen. I'd be willing to provide screenshot GIFs (like the one I did for Sonic), but I am not 100% familiar with all of the changes. Here's the Project: M 2.6 Cahnges subreddit post for reference. davidvkimball 20:58, 22 July 2013 (EDT)
- An official change log will be released in about 2 weeks. I'll update the page accordingly.--
11:35, 23 July 2013 (EDT)
- Awesome. :) davidvkimball 18:40, 25 July 2013 (EDT)
 A permanent hack?
After installing Project M, is it possible to return to the original Brawl?? I would like to enjoy PM's competitiveness and all, but I don't want to lose Brawl at all. PM seems to lack some things. Crazymasterhand98 17:02, 18 October 2013 (EDT)
- Don't worry, just turn it off and on and it returns to brawl. You have to go to Stage Builder each time to turn on Project: M. GamerGuy09 (talk) 17:03, 18 October 2013 (EDT)
 Two Things
1. Are you sure this is a hack. Call it what you want but this is a mod. I'm not sure if a hack is the same thing as a mod because I've been surfing the web and I'm pretty sure they're not the same thing. But whatever, you guys can figure that out.
- 1. Hack/Mod is a similar term. So it really doesn't matter.
- 2. There are instructions on the Project: M website. GamerGuy09 (talk) 00:06, 14 November 2013 (EST)
 Changes lists
- They can probably be converted into short paragraphs once they have mains to link to. Toomai Glittershine The Awesome 14:08, 20 November 2013 (EST)
 Uh Guys....
- And why should it not? Project M is popular enough in the competitive community that it is on an equal standing with the three actual games in the series, which was established after a whole month of discussion. The mod needs a hub page regardless of how many pages the Wiki is making about Project M so that information and links can be found on a single page. MegaTron1XD 18:57, 22 November 2013 (EST)
 Demo 1.0 Image
I dont know how to upload images and im very confused and im trying to upload the Demo 1.0 Image http://projectmgame.com/en/news/announcing-the-project-m-demo --Dinoboy411 (talk) 13:12, 1 December 2013 (EST)