|Melee mains||Sheik, Peach|
| Other Melee
|Real name||Marc I. Hagen|
|Birth date||August 1, 1988|
Marc is a Sheik, Peach and Luigi smasher from Den Haag, The Netherlands. He has been going to tournaments since the first tournament held in the Netherlands, Dutch Tournament 1 (November 11th, 2002). He is one of the last three smashers who are still active since that day, the other two being his training partner Remen and Player Pink. Overall he is one of the most important, valuable and most respected members of the Dutch community.
Marc used Ganondorf when he went to DT1, but he switched to Falco after that. He used this character for a little over a year. Marc's tournaments results varied a lot in this time and he was looking for a new main. He made the switch to Sheik at LT3 (November 22th, 2003) and that's still his main nowadays.
Marc has been a Dutch top player since he started playing with Sheik, his peak being in 2004. His most impressive tournament was DT8, where he beat English top player The Doug to eventually claim second place. After this, he barely got second place after the then best Dutch player Remen at several other tournaments . He's still one of the best Dutch players and is currently ranked 5th in the Dutch Power Rankings.
 Influence on the smash scene
Marc has done a lot of work to improve the Dutch and European smash scene, these are the most important things/discussions that he's been in or started.
- Turning items off: It's pretty obvious that items should be turned off nowadays, but this wasn't always the case. Marc, and some other people, have always tried to get items off in the Dutch Tournaments and they were turned off for the first time at DT9.
- Stages: It was common in the Dutch smash scene to have a lot of stages avalaible for counterpicking until 2006, and although stages like Flat Zone and Poke Floats can be great fun to play once in a while, they're not very tournament viable. Marc was the first person to really start the discussion to get them banned.
- Dutch Power Rankings: Marc is one of the five panel members for the Dutch Power Rankings.
- PAL Tier List: There has been a NTSC Tier List for years. Despite differences between the NTSC version and the PAL version and their respective communities, there was no official PAL tier list. Marc has organised the making of a PAL tier list, which was released in February 2007.
- There's a rivalry between two Dutch teams, "team beer/duvel/custard cakejes" consisting of Marc and Player Pink, and "team amstel" consisting of Rens and Ivo. They'll often play teammatches while drinking beer to see who's the best at drinking beer and smashing at the same time. The last time they played was won by team beer/duvel/custard cakejes but team amstel is currently looking for revenge.
- He won the award for 'best poster' at the Dutch Smash Awards, because of his useful posts and his ability to win debates.
- His nickname when he entered the community at the age of fourteen was Perfect Vegetto, because he likes Dragonball Z. Today, referring to Marc as Perfect Vegetto has become somewhat of an inside joke, and the name was nominated for 'worst nickname' at the Dutch Smash Awards (eventually losing to Z-N_Freak).